C

Cr122

Osi back, as are O'Hara and Bulluck
by Ernie Palladino of TheGiantsBeat.com, October 14, 2010 at 12:42pm ET

Osi Umenyiora Profile

DE Osi Umenyiora returned to practice Thursday after missing Wednesday's session with a sore left knee. It appeared to be the same problem that kept him limited the last part of the week last week.

Also, C Shaun O'Hara and LB Keith Bulluck practiced, making it two days in a row for each after O'Hara missed three games and Bulluck two with respective Achilles/ankle and turf toe injuries. Both are hopeful of returning to game action Sunday against Detroit.
With DJ Ware (groin) remaining on the stationary bike for a second day, kick returner Darius Reynaud took snaps with the running backs. DE Mathias Kiwanuka (neck) and WR Victor Cruz (hamstring) also remained on the bikes.

Reports out of Detroit indicate their star wide receiver, Calvin Johnson, caught passes Thursday despite favoring his injured right shoulder. He should be questionable for Sunday, but odds are he'll play.

Reaction score
They're going to beat Detroit anyway. Hopefully they play and re-aggravate the injury before we play them next week.

Plymkr

Reaction score
I want em all healthy.

That way Dallas takes em down on Monday night and the media fucks can't use that as an excuse. They will have to work hard to find another excuse as to why the Cowboys kicked the piss outta them. ..

Oh wait????/

This ain't the 90's.

Reaction score
I want em all healthy.

That way Dallas takes em down on Monday night and the media fucks can't use that as an excuse. They will have to work hard to find another excuse as to why the Cowboys kicked the piss outta them. ..

Oh wait????/

This ain't the 90's.

The media can use all the excuses all want.

I'll take a win any way we can get it. And if a player or two being injured helps our cause . . .then so be it.

When working the tie breakers for the division or wild card spots, there is no "yeah but their opponent was injured" discount on wins.

Plymkr

Reaction score

I'll take a win any way we can get it. And if a player or two being injured helps our cause . . .then so be it.

When working the tie breakers for the division or wild card spots, there is no "yeah but their opponent was injured" discount on wins.

Oh, Agreed 100%.

Don't care how Dallas wins, as long as they do man.

It's just the way the suckasses are.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

+1. Nobody shows the Cowboys any mercy whwen they have injured players.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score

Amen.

I don't care how they get wins.

Style points are for asshats like Brent Musberger.

They all look good on paper.

Top Bottom