onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Does anybody really think we still have the right to free speech anymore? Its given lip service too, but in practice individuals dont really have it unless its PC speak.

certainly true on most college campuses now- somehow they have created this idea that you have a right not to be offended. And that trumps Freedom of Speech. But what do you expect from liberals?

Iamtdg

Reaction score
They choose places with a large number of people. How many of such places allow guns? I'd wager it'd be a minority.

I don't agree with that at all. Movie theaters, bars, sporting events, schools, concerts, hospitals, some restaurants etc. All places where masses of people are not allowed to carry a gun. The reason people aren't allowed to carry guns at those places is because there are so many places, and tensions might be high because of that. How many places are there with hardly any people that guns are not allowed?

They absolutely are picking these places because they know the law-abiding citizen won't have a gun to shoot back. The evidence in the history of where the shootings happen prove that. Not sure any person not trying to prop up an agenda can argue that.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I'm still blown away that gun control is the only thing people want to talk about after incidents like this.

Let's shelve that conversation until a gun law or lack thereof is actually to blame.

It's so weak go for the easy target that is guns and gun owners, all the while this problem with extremist muslims is staring us all right in the face. Show me a peaceful muslim that believes sharia law, I'll show you a Muslim that believes being gay is punishable by being put to death.

These fuckers are foul.

Time for the left to put their money where their mouth is. Stand up for the people you pander to, in this case the LGBT crowd. Stand up and tell these Muslims, in this country, being gay is not a crime. This country owes it's guests not a fucking thing. Fuck a Muslim's feelings.

The libs don't want to hear any solution other than gun bans or more regulation. The reason being is, they don't necessarily want the issue to get corrected before the bans are in place. Long story short, their agenda to get rid of guns is greater than their drive to actually fix the problem.

Reaction score
Loretta Lynch coming out saying they still can't figure out why he committed this act.

Yeah... lets just pretend this whole terrorism thing doesn't exist. That'll make it better.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Loretta Lynch coming out saying they still can't figure out why he committed this act.

Yeah... lets just pretend this whole terrorism thing doesn't exist. That'll make it better.

Or better yet, go along with her saying the best way to combat terrorism is with love and compassion.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They absolutely are picking these places because they know the law-abiding citizen won't have a gun to shoot back. The evidence in the history of where the shootings happen prove that. Not sure any person not trying to prop up an agenda can argue that.

Neil Boortz had almost daily updates on petty crime rates at the local Atlanta universities after they all banned having weapons on campus. Crimes like theft (mostly for laptops, I Pads, I phones, purses etc etc) went through the roof because the thugs in Atlanta knew they could walk up to just to any student on campus and take away whatever they wanted, with no chance of anything happening to them.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Neil Boortz had almost daily updates on petty crime rates at the local Atlanta universities after they all banned having weapons on campus. Crimes like theft (mostly for laptops, I Pads, I phones, purses etc etc) went through the roof because the thugs in Atlanta knew they could walk up to just to any student on campus and take away whatever they wanted, with no chance of anything happening to them.

It's silly to even insinuate otherwise. The proof is there. That, coupled with common sense, makes it a no-brainer.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Meanwhile, ya just can't make this stuff up. "Advocacy Journalism" backfires.

Journalist Tries to Show How Easy It Is to Buy an AR-15, Fails Spectacularly | Fox News Insider
Following the Orlando terror attack, Chicago Sun-Times columnist Neil Steinberg wanted to demonstrate how easy it is to obtain an AR-15 in Illinois.

Steinberg's application for the weapon was rejected, however, after a background check revealed his "admitted history of alcohol abuse, and a charge for domestic battery involving his wife."
Of course, this generates only crickets with the main stream press and media...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You can get an AR-15 in Canada but you can't having a clip over 5 rounds. To me that seems reasonable.
It's merely what's called a "feel good" provision, since criminals and terrorists would ignore it completely and only the law abiding are affected by it. Sounds "reasonable" until two brain cells are assigned to think it over for about 1.3 seconds.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Funny how left wing democraps are all anti gun and in constant uproar over "gun violence" unless it comes to a total make sense law like Kate's Law, or remain 100% silent on places like the city of Chicago where the murder rate is off the charts

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
unless it comes to a total make sense law like Kate's Law, or remain 100% silent on places like the city of Chicago where the murder rate is off the charts
Yep gimme some of them actually talking REAL "common sense" like, 20 years for felon in possession instead of the little 5 yr handslap it is now, then I might begin to take them seriously on other proposals. Wanna greatly cut inner-city gun violence? Give 'em 20 years minimum for felon found in possession of a firearm.

Top Bottom