cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
smoking weed has never been a big deal to me. Not the smartest thing to do three months before the draft though.

speeding isn't a big deal either. To me, the government should lax the laws on both.

If I had to pick I guess I'd say speeding since your actions are risking other people's safety.

You are still a homo though.

Reaction score
smoking weed has never been a big deal to me. Not the smartest thing to do three months before the draft though.

speeding isn't a big deal either. To me, the government should lax the laws on both.

If I had to pick I guess I'd say speeding since your actions are risking other people's safety.

You are still a homo though.
Haha.

I appriciate the honest answer at least.

I agree though, speeding puts other people's lives in far more danger than simply smoking weed.

Reaction score
Sucking Hostiles cock. You lose.

Im not the one who knows the size of it, bud.

lol

BTW.. anytime you wana find a post of mine kissing ass over there, you should post it here. Good luck finding one.

Or you could just respond to the subject of this thread and not whine and cry in this one too.

Reaction score
Im not the one who knows the size of it, bud.

lol

BTW.. anytime you wana find a post of mine kissing ass over there, you should post it here. Good luck finding one.

Or you could just respond to the subject of this thread and not whine and cry in this one too.

Hurry back to the Zone, Queen Latifah is about to try on high heels.

Reaction score
Depends on the speeding.

Reckless driving? In a school zone?

Or just the standard, run of the mill 10 miles over the limit BS.

Smoking weed is lame. Should be legalized.

Reaction score
Depends on the speeding.

Reckless driving? In a school zone?

Or just the standard, run of the mill 10 miles over the limit BS.

Smoking weed is lame. Should be legalized.

Any kind of speeding. 5-40 miles over the speed limit. Far greater offense imo. You put far more people in danger by doing that than by smoking a bit of weed.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Getting blazed, driving off a cliff with a car full of people while driving the speed limit.

Reaction score
Any kind of speeding. 5-40 miles over the speed limit. Far greater offense imo. You put far more people in danger by doing that than by smoking a bit of weed.
As with any offense there are different levels... you can't just compare sitting in your home tokin up on a weekend to driving 40 mph over the speed limit. The devils in the details.

Generally though, the law disagrees with you.

Reaction score
As with any offense there are different levels... you can't just compare sitting in your home tokin up on a weekend to driving 40 mph over the speed limit. The devils in the details.

Generally though, the law disagrees with you.

I know there are different situations, and its difficult to compare.. but take it down to its most basic form.

What's worse.. a guy sitting at home, maybe with a few friends, smoking a little bud.. or a guy on his way home from work going 15 over the speed limit because he thinks its no big deal?

I'd still say speeding puts many more people in danger, so regardless of what the law says, i find speeding to be the generally worse offense.

Top Bottom