Reaction score
Sure as hell didn't. You choose to read it that way and as always, you default to worst possible motive. Almost like it's projection or something.
"WHO ME!?!?!"

I said why I don't like the percentages:
How can you not like them when you don't know them?

Do you dispute this or not? It's only something most of we minions pretty much agree on.
I don't know what the percentages are in this particular situation.... so I can't dispute or affirm the statement. I'm just asking you for the data (percentages) you based your opinion on... You seem so cocksure about it, surely you have the numbers.

EDIT: And that's pretty cute calling yourself a minion now... Earlier you clearly put the "minions" on the other side of your position, saying they couldn't let things go, and commenting on a brain cell... Then you got called on it, and are in spin mode... You have no shame.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You guys are spending an awful lot of time and energy on this thread.

Maybe you should try this instead.

[video=dailymotion;x2ffg6q]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ffg6q[/video]

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don't know what the percentages are in this particular situation.... so I can't dispute or affirm the statement.
It's not COMMON KNOWLEDGE that in short yardage, a run or a short pass is higher percentage play than a bomb? Looks like we need to recruit Statman to give us a study on this - we all might have a lot to learn.
And that's pretty cute calling yourself a minion now...
Everyone's a minion, dolt. It only depends on the shared beliefs. I'm a minion that believes the bomb is a low percentage play for a short yardage situation.
the play that triggered a forum civil war
LOL hardly. Pissants gonna be pissants, they can't help it and can't stay away.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
[video=youtube;4niph4M9M3A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4niph4M9M3A[/video]

Top Bottom