Trip-67

Spectator
After watching Rob's interview for 20mins the other day. How this would play out for "America's Team".

He does not pull punches and actually said"I'm not going to farm someone else's land" we are going to win.

Don't get me wrong..i love it but will it fit in the main stream?

His teams have swagger and talk some trash and i get that sence from listening to him speak. I guess all is well if the "W's" fall into place but his style is not accustom to this fans base.

Sure we had Bill and the disciplinarians a few years back and the team quit on him as well. quotes like "He's not a players coach" came up at times. "This is a new league.."Old school" don't work anymore.

Well, enter the Rader/Brown..i think he has what it takes, but will Cowboys Nation greet him with open arms..?

i hope the "W's" come early....:scared1

Last edited:

Trip-67

Spectator
yeah, they talk a little trash...i love the swagger, but it don't match Jason. Even when he trys to be low keyed it's entertaining.

I hope it works...that man loves football and will be good for the team. Mike Jenkins is shaking in his tracks. No more sticking your head in and pulling it back.

you either play and tackle or you're on the wire,in a trade or out....period.

Dave_N_nc

Spectator
I think some might be surprised at how much JG stays out of Ryans way. JG knows this team needs attitude and he might just let Rob bring it.

I think some might be surprised at how much JG stays out of Ryans way. JG knows this team needs attitude and he might just let Rob bring it.

Eh, you walk a fine line doing that. He can't let anyone get confused on who the head coach is.

Trip-67

Spectator
Eh, you walk a fine line doing that. He can't let anyone get confused on who the head coach is.
and i don't think he will. however "The Rob" will be a big image. pardon the pun.that is attached to this team.

i just hope it's all positive..then again J.G. is no dummy.

Top Bottom
We've logged Hit Counter by Digits Visitors since 2018.