boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The jurors gave a shit. The blacks wasn't going to convict him. It was payback for whitey mistreating Rodney King and others. The whole trial was a joke. The black jurors didn't realize that OJ had nothing to do with the black community and was far from being a homeboy from the hood.

I will never forget that day when the verdict was announced. The whole thing was a racially-charged farce.

I was in the breakroom at work and when it was announced, the place erupted. Every single swinging dick black person was rejoicing, dancing and screaming "O.J....INNOCENT" and pretty much everyone else was like WTF.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I still don't understand why they celebrated a murderer going free.

Also, all that cheering made them look really bad.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I just realized this article is from 2011, so obviously nothing ever came of this

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just realized this article is from 2011, so obviously nothing ever came of this

It sure is. Someone at Yahoo f'ed up because it was trending on it's front page so I just assumed it was recent.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Great. As if Okrah wasn't full of herself already.

I bet blacks feel like dipshits now. I remember how they cheered when the verdict of not guilty was announced.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Great. As if Okrah wasn't full of herself already.

I bet blacks feel like dipshits now. I remember how they cheered when the verdict of not guilty was announced.

I wouldn't bet on it. As a guy I worked with at the time stated it, it was one in the eye of whitey for all the false accusations against blacks (remember, everybody in prison is innocent). And yes, he is black.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I will never forget that day when the verdict was announced. The whole thing was a racially-charged farce.

I was in the breakroom at work and when it was announced, the place erupted. Every single swinging dick black person was rejoicing, dancing and screaming "O.J....INNOCENT" and pretty much everyone else was like WTF.[/
QUOTE]

I was on break at work too. Same reaction from the blacks. Sickening.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I thought double jeopardy would not apply if new evidence is introduced, such as a confession by the murderer. Am I wrong? Any legal beagles here?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I thought double jeopardy would not apply if new evidence is introduced, such as a confession by the murderer. Am I wrong? Any legal beagles here?

If you're acquitted, I don't think a confession of guilt would merit a (criminal) retrial, but if you were convicted and they found out later that a witness lied, or that a juror, lawyer, or judge was bribed, or if new evidence surfaces, that would merit a new trial.

Top Bottom