iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
just...damn.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ce-in-mexico-on-americas-lust-for-drugs-guns/

Speaking in Mexico on Friday, President Barack Obama blamed U.S. gun manufactures for the violence in the country, adding that much of it stems from the American demand for illegal drugs.

“Much of the root cause for violence that has been happening here in Mexico, for which so many Mexicans have suffered, is the demand for illegal drugs in the United States,” Obama said during a speech at Mexico’s Anthropology Museum

He then turned his attention to U.S. gun owners and gun control.

“Most of the guns used to commit violence here in Mexico come from the United States,” Obama said. “I think many of you know that in America, our Constitution guarantees our individual right to bear arms. And as president, I swore an oath to uphold that right, and I always will.”

“But at the same time, as I’ve said in the United States, I will continue to do everything in my power to pass common-sense reforms that keep guns out of the hands of criminals and dangerous people,” he added.

----------

i see he also left out how he SENT GUNS HIMSELF to Mexico...

what a maroon.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Nothing new. Hill-dog and the pres. of Mexico were doing the same thing months ago.

The Plan:

1. The Obama admin runs weapons to Mexican narco-terrorists purchased with US tax dollars forcing gun sellers to comply.

2. The administration blames the evil gun shops.

3. The administration demands for new restrictions.

Obama is a _______! (Fill in the blank)

Reaction score
Sucks too because like every politician before Obama was honest and forthcoming.

Minimalist

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if the lamestream media reports this. This is just too much to look past. This guy's delusional.

Reaction score
No, I know he sucks and he needs out of office. I was just sayin...

Next guy in is going to stick it in Americas butthole too. We're basically screwed until the public revolts. But that'll never happen because this country is a bunch of soft, content, oblivious jackwagons. Present company included.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score

Next guy in is going to stick it in Americas butthole too. We're basically screwed until the public revolts. But that'll never happen because this country is a bunch of soft, content, oblivious jackwagons. Present company included.

I think they could revolt. I think the largest barrier is the mindset that the other party is totally responsible for all the problems.

Both parties feed their gullible flock this bullshit and as long as people continue to allow themselves to be divided by politicians, they can keep fucking people in the ass.

As long as the people fight each other, the government knows that the people will not fight them. It's quite clever.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I think they could revolt. I think the largest barrier is the mindset that the other party is totally responsible for all the problems.

Both parties feed their gullible flock this bullshit and as long as people continue to allow themselves to be divided by politicians, they can keep fucking people in the ass.

As long as the people fight each other, the government knows that the people will not fight them. It's quite clever.

All the more reason to not allow any kind of gun ban or even furthering of the registry.

Reaction score
Naw, it'll never happen. Not only because of the soft, content jackwagon factor.

But also because we the people aren't self sufficient. We rely on the government and industries with government ties too much. Back in the olden days, people were self sufficient. Everything they needed they had on their land. Now we need electricity, plumbing/water, our funds are all tied up in banks, etc etc etc.

Citizens try'n go hard, then Gubment turns water/power off, siezes funds, and it's over.

We're screwed.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
All the more reason to not allow any kind of gun ban or even furthering of the registry.

The ability to revolt, or willingness to, is completely independent of the ability to succeed.

Make no mistake, if the government of the US were to defend themselves the people would fucking lose and in a bad way regardless of whether or not they have guns.

The only chance you have is that the people who run this country or the people under them wouldn't have the heart to slaughter American citizens. That variable exists both with and without guns.

Anyone who thinks that guns keep the government in check is detached from reality. If they wanted to they could kill as many people as they like and it would only take a few presses of a button and a couple of airplanes to do it.

Reaction score
The ability to revolt, or willingness to, is completely independent of the ability to succeed.

Make no mistake, if the government of the US were to defend themselves the people would fucking lose and in a bad way regardless of whether or not they have guns.

The only chance you have is that the people who run this country or the people under them wouldn't have the heart to slaughter American citizens. That variable exists both with and without guns.

Anyone who thinks that guns keep the government in check is detached from reality. If they wanted to they could kill as many people as they like and it would only take a few presses of a button and a couple of airplanes to do it.

They should start with the ghettos.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
If they wanted to they could kill as many people as they like and it would only take a few presses of a button and a couple of airplanes to do it.
Who is 'they'?

I've seen a lot of people say this, but I wonder how willing these pilots would be to fly their planes and bomb/shoot citizens? Or fly the drones to do it. Or launch the missiles, etc... I'm sure there would be a few zealots that would, but I'd bet there would be a LOT of people in control of these weapons that would not. And if it looked to be an actual revolution, take control of them to go against the gov't.

Minimalist

Practice Squad
Reaction score

Hey!! I resemble that statement!

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Who is 'they'?

I've seen a lot of people say this, but I wonder how willing these pilots would be to fly their planes and bomb/shoot citizens? Or fly the drones to do it. Or launch the missiles, etc... I'm sure there would be a few zealots that would, but I'd bet there would be a LOT of people in control of these weapons that would not. And if it looked to be an actual revolution, take control of them to go against the gov't.

The people you would be revolting against.

And I doubt storming military basis would go over all that well.

Iamtdg

Reaction score

You are assuming the people flying the planes would hit the button.

And, I think that's a pretty far reaching assumption.

Regardless, the ability to revolt has to hold some physical backing. We aren't going to make an impact by throwing shoes. We have to have some firepower to back up the ultimatum.

~cue the this dude is crazy argument~

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score

Who said anything about storming military bases? I asked who where 'they'? I would venture to say the vast majority of 'they' are American citizens just like you and me. Guys that joined the military for whatever reason. College money, a job, or whatever. I really doubt it will be the suits bunkered somewhere with the president. So you think that most of the military wouldn't question an unlawful order to fire upon American citizens?

Top Bottom