boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The Garrett family will burn in hell right next to Jerry and his family. They'll be a tad closer to the lake of fire than kiddy diddlers and rapists, though.
:lol

Your hate is deeper than mine, but I have to say I am bored and stupidly watching the 2008 Hard Knocks and seeing how that incompetent family operates just bothers me.

A collection of fakes and frauds. From the old man saying Todd Lowber is an all world talent that just needs a chance, to Jason's monotone talk about "swagger" to John's breathy "high and tight, Martellus" shit. Just awful.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score

The fucking Garrett family.

We don't know just how lucky we are.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
If you two "fans" can't see what we're building, then I feel sorry for you.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jerry is a good GM because he makes the most money out of every GM in the league.

Reaction score
Thanks for reminding me of that 2008 hard knocks.

That was our GM calling Todd fucking Lowbar an "all world talent".

Jesus fucking christ

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What position did he play?

Edit: WR, worst GM at talent evaluation in the NFL.

But hey, at least he makes money.

Derp

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I should volunteer to be a Mod again and ban all of you who say bad things about Charlotte

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Your hate is deeper than mine, but I have to say I am bored and stupidly watching the 2008 Hard Knocks and seeing how that incompetent family operates just bothers me.

A collection of fakes and frauds. From the old man saying Todd Lowber is an all world talent that just needs a chance, to Jason's monotone talk about "swagger" to John's breathy "high and tight, Martellus" shit. Just awful.
~ wipes tear ~

Top Bottom