MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Ok, you guys make great points. I'm not disagreeing with you. But are you suggesting that if the Cowboys have a chance in the next draft to draft a QB that is flawed but has potential (like Lynch) they should pass with the hopes that they might land the #1 the following year?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The reason I'm bringing that up is because I think with Jerry missing out on the trade for Lynch he is going to go all out for a QB in the next draft (right or wrong). Regardless of what we think about it that is Jerry's track record. Even if there is a defensive stud there that is worthy of the pick, Jerry will go after a QB because he was made to look bad this this draft by missing out on Lynch.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The reason I'm bringing that up is because I think with Jerry missing out on the trade for Lynch he is going to go all out for a QB in the next draft (right or wrong). Regardless of what we think about it that is Jerry's track record. Even if there is a defensive stud there that is worthy of the pick, Jerry will go after a QB because he was made to look bad this this draft by missing out on Lynch.

I still think Jerry has a major man crush on Johnny Football, hopefully somebody with slightly more football sense talks him out of it. But Jerry is like a moth to a flame with the worlds richest frat boy.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I still think Jerry has a major man crush on Johnny Football, hopefully somebody with slightly more football sense talks him out of it. But Jerry is like a moth to a flame with the worlds richest frat boy.

Trust me, I've been praying that someone there has enough sense to talk Jerry out of signing Johnny 8Ball. We all know he's dying to. If one good thing comes out of the Lawrence, Gregory, and McClain suspensions maybe it's Jerry finally realizing he needs to stay away from Manziel.

Top Bottom