Reaction score
Nobody’s calling the Redskins about Kirk Cousins

Posted by Darin Gantt on May 6, 2014, 11:31 AM EDT

Well, so much for Mike Shanahan’s plan to provide the Redskins with some lovely parting gifts.

Redskins General Manager Bruce Allen told reporters today that he’s had “no discussions” with other teams about a potential trade for Kirk Cousins.

It’s not that they’re unwilling to talk, it’s apparently that no one is listening.

Boosting Cousins’ trade value was one of the phony-baloney reasons cited by Shanahan for last year’s spite-benching of Robert Griffin III.

It didn’t particularly look like it helped at the time, as he lost all three starts, with a 58.4 rating, four touchdowns and seven interceptions.

Then again, little about the Cousins era in Washington seems to have gone as planned, as the draft-to-flip strategy when they already had Griffin didn’t exactly work.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well that's a lie because I called on behalf of the Cowboys a few months ago. The receptionist said she would forward my information to the appropriate person. I haven't heard anything back yet.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Well that's a lie because I called on behalf of the Cowboys a few months ago. The receptionist said she would forward my information to the appropriate person. I haven't heard anything back yet.

It's a small miracle that you remember to keep breathing.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not really sure why anyone would.

probably 10 or 12 QB's in this draft at least as good as him, if not better.

Top Bottom