And 3 for 3 tonight so far for Jets...

I think we should have gave him another year imo

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Hes 7 for 9 right now....

And 3 for 3 tonight so far for Jets...

I think we should have gave him another year imo

He should have been placed on the DL and brought back to compete in camp. Kickers are weird, though. Change usually fixes a kickers problems. I think after they start missing kicks with a ball club, they worry too much about what their teammates think and that just piles up and they dig themselves further and further into a mental hole. Too much thinking is not good for kickers.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cutting Folk is the second biggest mistake Jerry has made in the past 5-7 years.

That was dumb. I said it then. I was pissed at Folk, but I knew something was wrong with his hip and should have been placed on IR and then allowed to come back and see what was up.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cutting Folk is the second biggest mistake Jerry has made in the past 5-7 years.

not really...

I'm sure they were smart enough to explore putting him on IR, but with Folk actively playing and not showing any real sign of being "injured" there's no way that would fly.

I was a big supporter of just deactiviating him and having someone else kick, but they chose to release him outright, maybe they didnt feel he'd ever recover.

Either way, whatever they did DeCamilis signed off on, so I dont blame anyone really.

Top Bottom