Reaction score
Pasqualoni brings energy to defense
Posted at 4:16 PM on Thu., Nov. 11, 2010 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Bill Nichols / Reporter Bio | E-mail | News tips

Although the Cowboys defense will not change dramatically, the tone of practices will under new coordinator Paul Pasqualoni.

``Coach P is very intense,'' DE Stephen Bowen said. ``He's my line coach so I'm used to it. For other people, their coaches may be laid back, but coach P is in your face: `let's get it done and that's the way it is.' Everybody is pretty much fired up, so that's a good change.

``He's naturally motivated like that. He really has a passion and love for the game. When you see somebody like that, you have no choice but to believe in what he's saying.''

Interim head coach Jason Garrett said: ``He's got juice, there's no question about that. It's fun for me as a coach to see how the other players imitate him. They've all got a Pasqualoni imitation. They try to get that voice going, `Let's go.' He brings it every day. What we're asking our players to do is bring it every day.''

Who does the best impression of Pasqualoni?

``Probably Josh Brent,'' Bowen said. ``Coach P used to always stay on him, so he knows it.''

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Pasqualoni brings energy to defense
Posted at 4:16 PM on Thu., Nov. 11, 2010 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Bill Nichols / Reporter Bio | E-mail | News tips

Although the Cowboys defense will not change dramatically, the tone of practices will under new coordinator Paul Pasqualoni.

``Coach P is very intense,'' DE Stephen Bowen said. ``He's my line coach so I'm used to it. For other people, their coaches may be laid back, but coach P is in your face: `let's get it done and that's the way it is.' Everybody is pretty much fired up, so that's a good change.

``He's naturally motivated like that. He really has a passion and love for the game. When you see somebody like that, you have no choice but to believe in what he's saying.''

Interim head coach Jason Garrett said: ``He's got juice, there's no question about that. It's fun for me as a coach to see how the other players imitate him. They've all got a Pasqualoni imitation. They try to get that voice going, `Let's go.' He brings it every day. What we're asking our players to do is bring it every day.''

Who does the best impression of Pasqualoni?

``Probably Josh Brent,'' Bowen said. ``Coach P used to always stay on him, so he knows it
.''

[video=youtube;y-CQTeB315I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-CQTeB315I[/video]

That was a good impression, but damn Choice. Any question why he's on the bench now?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
[video=youtube;3xr4rFNUBNI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xr4rFNUBNI[/video]

sbk92

Reaction score
Here we go with the fluff pieces.

Yeah, he's so good that Parcells and his boys fired his ass.

Game, Set, Match....don't want ya.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Parcells and his mafioso head coach do make mistakes.

sbk92

Reaction score
Even if Garrett sticks around, I would hope he goes out and hires a new defensive coordinator in the offseason.

Actually, I hope he completely turns over this coaching staff with the one exception being Ray Sherman. Who, IMO, is the best WR coach in football.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Every sentence with you involves a noun, a verb, and a Parcells. It's sickening how someone pines over a guy.

sbk92

Reaction score
I'm serious man. Giants' fans don't even pine over Parcells like this sick fuck, and he led them to two Super Bowls.

Giants fans worship Parcells. You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

I don't worship him. I just correctly acknowledge he was the greatest head coach in the history of the National Football League.

Somebody has to be the best. He just happens to be it.

Plymkr

Reaction score
Even if Garrett sticks around, I would hope he goes out and hires a new defensive coordinator in the offseason.

Actually, I hope he completely turns over this coaching staff with the one exception being Ray Sherman. Who, IMO, is the best WR coach in football.
Agree 100%
Giants fans worship Parcells. You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

I don't worship him. I just correctly acknowledge he was the greatest head coach in the history of the National Football League.

Somebody has to be the best. He just happens to be it.

Wrong. Wrong, Wrong.

I’m glad the players are having so much fun being 1-7.

That footage was taken I think last year or the year before. Not this year.

Top Bottom