Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
If we can help BBgun and Theebs become besties, we can help anyone.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Ben must have missed the Zone. He left us for Risen Star and Idgit.

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ben must have missed the Zone. He left us for Risen Star and Idgit.

I admit. I like Idgit, but he over-moderates. He needs medication for that. Jobberone is the zone's all-time homo. He and justbob are both bully, ex-cops. I didn't know Risen Star was SBK. I didn't even know who that poster was on the zone, originally, until very recently.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Might I suggest a change to his screenname? How about Banned_In_Austin? With a picture of his mugshot as his avatar perhaps?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
JBond banned?...wtf happened?

Of all the stuff that's been posted in the past I guess we're trying to be a kinder, gentler web site. Either that or jobberbone was hired by DCU as a mod.

Reaction score
Of all the stuff that's been posted in the past I guess we're trying to be a kinder, gentler web site. Either that or jobberbone was hired by DCU as a mod.

Not about that at all, posting personal information and then dead babies crosses most lines.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score

JBond doesn't really add anything to this place, so I guess that's kind of the reasoning.

Oh, and he's not in the cool kid clique, of course the one headed by me that includes pretty much everyone on here except for you and zbot.

Top Bottom