Reaction score
Raiders calling it a wrap supposedly and firing Dennis Allen. We should see if we can pick up Charles Woodson for a conditional late round pick.

They should fire him. Down 38-14 with 2:25 left in the game and he's calling a timeout to keep the Dolphins from running the clock down to the 2 minute warning. Guess he had a 24 point play somewhere in his book? I don't mind being an optimist, but if you wanna coach in the NFL you should have some sort of grip on reality and be thankful that the opponent is willing to run out the clock and get the damned thing over with.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
So what happens when you lose all your fake money?

Can I wager, say..........favors?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
That's what an offensive line where Free is your worst starter, instead of your best starter, will get you.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Okay fuck it so were going to win this stupid god damned game. Whatever.

Oh enjoy and revel in this arse whooping and then start back on the fire Garrett crusade again tomorrow.

Deep down you know the little homer inside you is eating this up.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
When can we realistically move on from Carr and Claiborne?

After this season, but that means you have to go out and get a starter and then a nickel corner.

Carr has a $12.7M cap hit if he stays, and something like $12.1M if he's cut. Frees up a little less than 600k but it means Jerry would not have to write him an $8M check in 2015. If he's a post June 1 cut, it frees up $8M in cap room.

Claiborne's contract is a wash next year. Same exact cap hit to keep him or cut/trade him. Again, moving on means Jerry saves $2.6M in actual salary paid out if Claiborne is no longer here.

Sucks because cutting them doesn't free up any cap room to replace them and do you trust this scouting department to draft their replacements? No way Jerry shells out $10M to their underperforming asses.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'd take another teams nickel as a starter compared to that high priced ghost wearing #39.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Carr swatting at balls is like Patrick Swayze trying to push that penny in Ghost.

Top Bottom