Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
He just can't run anymore, nothing like he was.

But, watch his footwork and mechanics.

He may be able to play his way into shape, don't know.

His mechanics look fine to me when the pocket is clean. His feet just look heavy as hell when shit hits the fan.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
His mechanics look fine to me when the pocket is clean. His feet just look heavy as hell when shit hits the fan.
By and large when he's got time to even blink, he looks better than he did last week.

By "in shape" I assume you don't mean cardio, you're talking losing the rust. I think Romo's cardio is just fine.

But here we are with two preseason type mistakes, 12 man huddle and illegal downfield. So Tony isn't the only one suffering from lack of preseason playing time.

Reaction score
He may be able to play his way into shape, don't know.

If we don't see that spin left scramble move all year it's really over

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
By and large when he's got time to even blink, he looks better than he did last week.

By "in shape" I assume you don't mean cardio, you're talking losing the rust. I think Romo's cardio is just fine.

But here we are with two preseason type mistakes, 12 man huddle and illegal downfield. So Tony isn't the only one suffering from lack of preseason playing time.

he doesn't have his usual legs. Maybe those are gone, idk.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Throwing off the back foot, not setting his feet... Leaning away from the target....

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
This offense has a chance to be great if they accept that it's a run first offense.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I like what we're seeing outta this D so far, allowed only 19 total yards.

Like that almost immediate score after the pick. That's what you gotta do.

Top Bottom