dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Have to admit, I thought we were headed for a blowout loss at halftime, maybe in some other seasons it would have been.

Romo, OL, Murray, Dez, Beasley...hell of an effort tonight

McClain, great game by him too, and one hell of a game ending tackle

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wow. Are we about to win a game on a review? Sweet, sweet justice.

They looked at it forever too, trying to find any possible angle or hint of hope to say there was something "not conclusive"

They got 1 out of 2 right, but glad they didn't fuck up that last one.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If Jerry had half of a 40-year old brain, he'd sign Dez and Rolando to extensions in the next 2 weeks.

I'm surprised we didn't do anything over the bye week. Signing Dez keeps the Franchise Tag option open for Murray, although I'm not a fan of using it on him.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Exciting game, edge of the seat stuff. I am hoarse from yelling at the TV.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Mark this day down Universors

The day Mid actually showed more optimism than I did

I didn't think they had a prayer at half time.
Because we are accustomed to them just laying down and quitting at times like that, the last several years.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Was glad to see Romo get some credit for his stellar record when the game is on the line. Collinsworth mentioned it a few times.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
some wins are very revealing, like barely beating a bad team

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Is Dan Bailey trolling us by kicking his XPs just inside the uprights?

He got walloped pretty good on that tackle he had to make because of our shitty kick coverage...kinda seemed off to me all night

Imagine he's got a pretty good headache now

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Was glad to see Romo get some credit for his stellar record when the game is on the line. Collinsworth mentioned it a few times.
Yeah, but they never seem to mention all the times he's shit the bed - OR the many times we were down in the 4th due to his own bonehead picks and fumbles.. He gets hero credit for "comebacks" that shouldn't have been necessary. It's like with Favre - they always mention his good stats, but never mention he is also the NFL's all-time turnover King and has no fear of anyone ever coming close to unseating him.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This was two mediocre teams slugging it out. NY isn't as bad as its record indicates, and Dallas isn't as good as its record indicates.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Have to admit, I thought we were headed for a blowout loss at halftime, maybe in some other seasons it would have been.

Romo, OL, Murray, Dez, Beasley...hell of an effort tonight

McClain, great game by him too, and one hell of a game ending tackle

Me too, I abandoned ship and was ready to watch it sink

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Looks like he never doubted they were gonna go down and score to take the lead too...

And yeah, I firmly believed the D would blow it after leaving a minute to go.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score

Agreed. Losing to the Skins and barely pulling this one out has really tempered my expectations for a playoff run.

Division game or not, this team usually plays up and down to the other teams level. I was shocked they played as well as they did in London, but this giants team is trash.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

that Eli pick changed everything. a TD there and we might have packed it in.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
By the way, I think the career count on the number of times Eli Manning has gotten away with intentional grounding against us is up to 30 now

Another new one in the books tonight "the intended receiver was in the area"

Yeah, he was blocking the whole time.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
unbelievable freaking catch he made...I doubt I could say I've ever seen anything that good before

He and Cruz on the field at the same time is gonna be scary, Dallas better get to work on their DLine and corners

Top Bottom