Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Well lets hope that doesn't happen
We all do.

There is a big difference between mindless, homeristic cheerleaderism and dispassionate analysis.

Dallas is a ticking time bomb, a literal house of cards - unlike any other team in the NFL. That is not a fantasy.

A fantasy is something desired - like unicorns, sunshine and rainbows.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dallas is a ticking time bomb unlike any other team in the NFL. That is not a fantasy.

Pretty ridiculous statement dude, there's a lot of teams that are going to collapse if they don't have their #1 guy.

How many games would teams like the Broncos, Pats, Colts, Stealers, Chiefs, Chargers, Lions, Saints, Packers, Falcons or Seahawks win?

Answer- not many...if any. Those teams are all uber dependent on their star QB. Sure they might win a game here or there but if they had to go the last 6 games of the season without their starter their season would be over, just like ours.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
How many games would teams like the Broncos, Pats, Colts, Stealers, Chiefs, Chargers, Lions, Saints, Packers, Falcons or Seahawks win?
I FAR trust these teams' coaching staffs to have a fucking capable backup. Dallas, does not. Demonstrably.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
sounds like rgpee is headed back to the bench at the first sign of trouble today

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I didn't get the Eagles, I got Texans-Bengals. Curious to see how Mallett does. As big a fool as he acted before his draft, maybe he's matured. The guy had as big an arm as anyone.

Also, surely the Lions will lose in New England, which should help us.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Eagles up by 14 already.

Watch them take a big lead then rest players for a short week.
It's too bad the great game they gave the Steelers on MNF probably prevented any Eagles let down.

And holy shat, Danny Amendola just returned a kickoff about 80 yards. Can't believe that guy is still in the league and making plays.

Reaction score
1. Is this site broke or did you do something to my IP
2. I just made fun of sbk but it got deleted
3. Why does my weed make my hands numb for a week

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
1. Is this site broke or did you do something to my IP
2. I just made fun of sbk but it got deleted
3. Why does my weed make my hands numb for a week

we're just trying our best to be the 2nd best Cowboys forum around.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Who was it who told me that Stafford wasnt even remotely missing Scott Linehan and that Lombardi guy was a great offensive mind?

Top Bottom