Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Their secondary makes our pass defense under Rob Ryan/Monte Kiffin look awesome
It has a lot of the same problems. The 1500 page playbook, WAY too much detail instead of just letting them play, it's a way overcomplicated, gadget 3-4.

And, it is clear the players don't trust one another.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Collinsworth was just talking about how they wanted to make everything simple for them. Apparently it isn't simple enough. They don't even know where to line up or who should be on the field.

And their front 7 isn't much better. They've done next to nothing. They might give up 450+ pts this yr.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
New Englands defense might be worse than the Stealers

Almost 400 yds of offense now for Pitt and they don't have their star RB, their big play #2 WR or their pro bowl C

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'd love to see the criminal Pats lose, even if it means rooting for Pitt

I'm just the opposite, hate pitt but for some reason the Pats don't bother me, I suppose if they hd beat us in two super bowls I'd feel the opposite

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Former Cowboy Scott Chandler with the TD.

Just think of all the second rounders we could have saved if we'd just kept him.

wonder what the heck the deal is with Dallas and TEs, seems like we have ex TEs all over the league, I know we have Witten but I thought the idea was to have a two TE threat or were they spending those second rounders on back ups?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Untitled.jpg

200_s.gif

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
ESPN: Giants officially rule WR Victor Cruz and LB Jon Beason OUT for Sunday's opener.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
'Scuses, eh'scuses, them bums are going to lose.

We couldn't beat a hobbling Rodgers last year. Beason is a big loss. They signed Brinkley to replace him, but I think it was just to get a hand on the playbook.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Cowboys scheduled to wear blue jerseys four times in 2015

6_3849044.png

The Dallas Cowboys have two of the more classic uniforms in the NFL.

While the 'Boys primarily wear white, they'll bust out the blue uniform tops four times in 2015. According to the official team magazine, the Cowboys will wear the dark color at the Eagles in Week 2, at the Saints in Week 4, at the Bucs in Week 10, and at the Dolphins in Week 11.

The Cowboys are a total of 3-1 the last times they've worn the blue jerseys at these locations, as noted by Cowboys HQ's Mark Lane. The 'Boys beat the Bucs in 2009, the Eagles in 2007, the Dolphins in 2007, but lost to the Saints in 1971.

The Cowboys were 2-1 last year with the blue jerseys on. They defeated the Titans and Rams on the road in Week 2 and 3 respectively, but lost to the Eagles at home in Week 13. We'll see how the uniform combination pans out for America's Team this year.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
We couldn't beat a hobbling Rodgers last year. Beason is a big loss. They signed Brinkley to replace him, but I think it was just to get a hand on the playbook.

I don't want to rehash the 'non-catch', but a little official assistance went a long way. It's not like it was a blow out.
I was sort of joking, but their secondary is already in trouble before losing yet another defensive player. This should be a win.

Reaction score
I don't think the Giants stand a chance. I mean, maybe.... maybe if they had Victor Cruz, I'd be worried about ****** Manning and those receivers getting in a shootout with us. But this just has the feel of a blow out.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yep. We're a better team anyway, but they're missing so many players.

And not just scrubs, but some of their best players.

Top Bottom