ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Haven't read cz yet, but I'm sure the schedule is more confirmation that the league hates us and wants its most popular team to lose every game.

Reaction score
I like those last 5 games... hell the last 8 games look great. At GB is the only one I don't feel pretty confident about right now.

But the NE, Bye, @NYG, Seattle, Philly stretch will be a good test. Good thing is 3 of the 4 are at home, with a bye before the road game at Giants.

I like this schedule though. Think it falls well for us.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Xxlpd2B.jpg

Never a fan of the early Bye but with the possible (probable?) Hardy suspension, it might be a blessing.

I'm not a fan of back-to-back road games to Florida and then the Thanksgiving game.

I also don't like 5 of last 8 on the road. Two late very cold games at Green Bay and Buffalo will suck as well.

We do open and close on the road. We open against and come out of the bye against the Giants, if we had coaching I'd like that. We should be prepared for them. Not sure about not playing the Eagles the whole second half of the season.

One other thing I really like is 4 out of the last 5 games are against crappy QB's.

Reaction score
That schedule looks incredibly favorable. Last three weeks of the season especially look easy as pie.

Reaction score
Last two preseason games are at home, followed by opening week one at home....

Wow. I'd say the commissioner loves us.

Reaction score
I see 11-5 easy. Figure we go 4-2 (at worst) in the division. With Patriots, Green Bay, Seattle as the only other 'dangerous' games. Doubt we lose all three, but we might drop a should win game when Garrett decides he wants to interject and make a decision instead of just clapping.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
All we have to do is win all of our division games, and we got this thing in the bag. Amirite?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Never a fan of the early Bye but with the possible (probable?) Hardy suspension, it might be a blessing.

I dont think it matters. If they suspend him for 6 games, he's going to miss 6 games regardless of where the bye falls.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Our home schedule looks far tougher than our road (away) schedule. If you are as good a road team as the Cowboys demonstrated, you could't ask for a better schedule. Assuming we go road warriors once again and either go undefeated or 7-1 (Green Bay), we can still come out of this with 11-12 wins.

Top Bottom