Reaction score
Luck is a machine.

Can't believe there was hype at one point that Robby might be better.

Reaction score
Luck already looks better than 10 starting QBs and he hasn't played a regular season game yet.

Bob looks ok this game I guess. Fuck Bob.

Reaction score
They're saying that Murray will play the whole 1st half. I don't see why that's necessary.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It’s not. This is the one player i would commit suicide tonight if he got seriously hurt.

romo?

But yeah..I agree overall...Murray might hold the keys to the season..clearly we are nothing without romo..but to win it all we need a great romo andmurray

Reaction score
I suspect that Murray is too dark to be an RKG.

Redballz probably hates players who are medically cleared to stand out in the sun.

Reaction score
romo?

But yeah..I agree overall...Murray might hold the keys to the season..clearly we are nothing without romo..but to win it all we need a great romo andmurray

When Murray got hurt last year, everything went to shit. I really like Orton and think he could do a decent job filling in. With the type of O-line that the Cowboys have a strong rushing game can help offset its short comings.

That said, i think Romo is going to have a great season. The guy looks ready to do something special.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Aw isn't that cute. The Redskins are wearing their white uniforms for their home games...just like the Cowboys. Never has any other team dominated the psyche of another team like the Cowboys do with the Redskins.

Top Bottom