dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Breaking news: There were obvious missed calls in a football game!

More Breaking News: There's gonna be more missed calls in this weekends games.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He was being held sooner than you think. Prominent players who get held usually draw a flag, but since Suh is a dirty player coming off a week of controversy, it's not inconceivable that the ref looked the other way.

I guess Demarcus Ware wasnt a promient player, he hardly ever drew holding calls.

Reaction score
We got lucky dbair.

We stole a playoff game.

Deep down, you know it.

Don't worry... Goodell isn't waiting on your acknowledgement before awarding last weeks game to Detroit.

Were in the clear, dipshit.

Reaction score
I hope we do. For Romo. And Witten. And Dez.

I'd hate to see/listen to Jerry though. I'd have to turn the TV off before the trophy presentation.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Report: League admits blown calls in Detroits favor, Cabal members BBgun and Midswat off themselves

Clarence Hill @clarencehilljr · 16m16 minutes ago
Just in keeping with fairness, the NFL has told the Cowboys that game officials missed several penalties against the Lions

The Cowboys sent in 10 plays to the league to get reviewed as they do every week. At least 7 came back in their favor.

Among the flags missed were illegal hands to face that was so blatant that it knocked off Jermey Parnells helmet.

There was also a defensive hold on Jason Witten on the play before the 4th and 6

The league did not agree with the Cowboys on both running into the punter penalty and non penalty. The Lions did not run into Chris Jones

Top Bottom