Reaction score
The Lions have a bad track record of getting little talent out of late draft picks, and two more examples of that trend were demonstrated today.

The Lions have released cornerback Chris Greenwood, a fifth-round draft pick last year, and receiver Corey Fuller, a sixth-round draft pick this year, according to the Detroit Free Press.

Greenwood missed his entire rookie season because of a hernia and didn’t play well this year in the preseason, while Fuller struggled to get on the field this year in the preseason.

--------------------

Even the Lions cut injury prone young draft picks.

But we'll keep Matt Johnson.

Reaction score
Eagles releaseing former first round pick Danny Watkins. The big, older guard from Baylor.

I'd bring him in just because he's a guard, I know the name, and I liked him prior to that draft.

Reaction score
Jets cut Greg McElroy.

If Greg McElroy can't even beat out Matt Simms, who looked horrible everytime he stepped on teh field at TN... then I dont want him.

Reaction score
Jets cut Greg McElroy.

If Greg McElroy can't even beat out Matt Simms, who looked horrible everytime he stepped on teh field at TN... then I dont want him.
How'sabout bringing him in to groom him as a coach? I mean, he's got red hair and all. Pedigree!!!!!

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
His dad also works for the Cowboys.

I have met his dad. He came in once to the hardware store I used to work in. Turns out he was just in town passing through to see his son play. Nice guy. [/green balloon]

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
I have met his dad. He came in once to the hardware store I used to work in. Turns out he was just in town passing through to see his son play. Nice guy. [/green balloon]

Here's a picture I took when I met him.

man-holding-two-wrenches.jpg

Reaction score
I never told you guys about that time I was leaf blowing the side of my yard and some guys from the army pulled up. I talked to a few of them, one of them used to play for the Cowboys. I can't remember what his name was though, but I think we played in college together. I took a picture before they left.

1988%20GIJoe%20Warthog%20A.I.F.V.%20Complete%20with%20Sgt.%20Slaughter.jpg

Top Bottom