NFC East Draft Winner

• Total voters

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm guessing it must be close, otherwise nfl.com wouldnt have the poll question "who had the best draft" up there, and had Dallas as one of the choices (Philly was as well)

Reaction score
Philly.

Boykins is going to be a stud. Of that, I'm fairly certain. Curry is a perfect fit for the wide-9. Cox will be one of the few Dlineman Philly has drafted in years that'll be worth a shat. Very good player.

Don't remember who else they drafted off hand, but they had a very, very good draft.

Wasn't impressed with the Giants picks. Thought their first rounder was a reach. Glad Tampa jumped them and took Martin.

Washington got RG3, but taking Cousins was a terrible move. Too many other holes. Pick made no sense, and really won't serve as a positive if things don't start well for RG3. That city loves a QB controversy.

overused

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Washington got RG3, but taking Cousins was a terrible move. Too many other holes. Pick made no sense, and really won't serve as a positive if things don't start well for RG3. That city loves a QB controversy

I love it hope Cousins winds up the starter

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Interesting, though I shouldnt be surprised with the crew of people here.

Most of the people that write/cover the sport either have the Cowboys with a higher grade, or at worst the same grade as the Eagles. Michael Lombardi was acually a league personnel guy, and he said the Cowboys had one of the best drafts in the league and had the best draft in the division.

Rev

Practice Squad
Reaction score

Most of the people that write/cover the sport either have the Cowboys with a higher grade, or at worst the same grade as the Eagles. Michael Lombardi was acually a league personnel guy, and he said the Cowboys had one of the best drafts in the league and had the best draft in the division.

Your Hostile is showing.

Reaction score

After breaking down film on our picks (read: youtube brah), I'm not as down on the draft as I was.

But I really like what the Eagles did. Fletcher Cox & Brandon Boykins (so late, mind you) especially.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
None of us are professional scouts, dbair. We can only give our opinion of what little we know. Just because somebody votes they like the Eagles draft better doesn't automatically mean they hate the Cowboys draft. I absolutely loved the Bengals draft. Does that have any bearing on how I feel about the Cowboys draft?

Untwist your homer panties and relax.

C

Cr122

Philly had the best draft in the division. I liked our draft, but after Claiborne and Crawford, there weren't a lot of sexy picks.

Solid picks that will at least add depth to our team. Having said that I'm happy with our draft.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Last year, Lombardi also picked the Redskins to the division.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Your Hostile is showing.

are all the other people who wrote about how good the draft was (I'm talking about football reporters) and people like Lombardi and Casserly letting their "hostile show"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
None of us are professional scouts, dbair. We can only give our opinion of what little we know. Just because somebody votes they like the Eagles draft better doesn't automatically mean they hate the Cowboys draft. I absolutely loved the Bengals draft. Does that have any bearing on how I feel about the Cowboys draft?

Untwist your homer panties and relax.

I didnt expect it to be a clean sweep. Whats surprising to me is how non-objective it is the other way.

80%?

Reaction score
I really liked the Giants draft...Wilson and Randle, plus the two OTs were very solid. I like the Eagles as well, but I am not a big fan of Foles and wonder what their plans are with Kendricks.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
I didnt expect it to be a clean sweep. Whats surprising to me is how non-objective it is the other way.

80%?

Why is it non-objective? Because it's not in the Cowboys favor? If it was the other way around in the Cowboys favor, would it be objective then?

Again. Just because people think the Eagles had a better draft, doesn't mean they think the Cowboys had a shitty one. Both can be good. It's just people's opinion that the Eagles is a bit better. An opinion I agree with.

Top Bottom