Reaction score
If he was a garbage CB, they would have had someone else man the slot since its the hardest position to defend. Jenkins, or Walker, or McCann.. because you know, he's fast and all.

He's getting playing time because Jenkins, Scandrick, and Newman are all beat up.

Frank Walker signed with the team last week, and he was getting playing time over Ball.

Congrats on Ball not being as bad as McCann!!!

Guess what... Cancer isn't as bad as AIDS. Which one you want?

C

Cr122

He's getting playing time because Jenkins, Scandrick, and Newman are all beat up.

Frank Walker signed with the team last week, and he was getting playing time over Ball.

Congrats on Ball not being as bad as McCann!!!

Guess what... Cancer isn't as bad as AIDS. Which one you want?

lol Spot on.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Now you're comparing giving up 3 first downs, to giving up 4 TD's.. and im the dipshit. Ok bud. lol

An exaggeration, Ruprecht. To further illustrate the stupidity of your original statement. If you'd stop banging your pots for a minute, you might understand that.

C

Cr122

The original point was he was giving up too many 3rd down coversions. And that he did NOT have a good game. You decided to bypass that and ask the retarded question of "Well, how many receptions and yards did he give up?" When answered it didn't matter what the avg was, he was GIVING UP FIRST DOWNS, you completely blow by that and start the assinine Newman comparisons. I guess it's ok if a CB gives up 4 TDs as long as it's only for a total of 40 yards, by your standards. It was you that brought Newman into the discussion and said you doubted he could have done better even if healthy. Then when called on that, back tracked quickly. Remember this? http://www.dallascowboysuniverse.co...eeted-he-is-back&p=91543&viewfull=1#post91543 And when you answered that post, it was more spinning over Newman, completely ignoring what was said in response to what YOU had said in the previous post about back pedaling. lol

Every person to a man in this thread can see what a dipshit you are. You're a ******. Fun to poke with a stick once in awhile, but pretty much useless when it comes to intelligent football discussions.

And another round goes to, Nodak.

RTH, is getting beat down like a red headed step child, can he survive this match?

natureboyricflair.jpg

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Let me summarize again before all you imbiciles try to tell me again what you think i meant when i said certain things.

Newman.. solid corner, but not great. Gets beat alot underneath and lets up the big play once a game.

That's strange.... You seem to have forgotten to mention this one, Ruprecht.

i honestly don't believe a healthy Newman would have done any better against the Niners.
OOOOKLAHOMA! OKLAHOMA! OKLAHOMA!

Reaction score
That's strange.... You seem to have forgotten to mention this one, Ruprecht.

OOOOKLAHOMA! OKLAHOMA! OKLAHOMA!

No.. i remember it.. and i don't think we have a single CB on the roster than can stop a guy one on one in the slot the majority of the time. Not Jenkins, not Ball, not Newman.. no one.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
No.. i remember it.. and i don't think we have a single CB on the roster than can stop a guy one on one in the slot the majority of the time. Not Jenkins, not Ball, not Newman.. no one.

That's nice. But it still has nothing to do with the two main points of contention in this thread. 1. Ball was giving up 1st down completions at a terrible rate. 2. You saying a healthy Newman wouldn't have done any better than Ball.

Reaction score
That's nice. But it still has nothing to do with the two main points of contention in this thread. 1. Ball was giving up 1st down completions at a terrible rate. 2. You saying a healthy Newman wouldn't have done any better than Ball.

Sigh.. we all know what was being contended. Fact is, Ball gave up 3 receptions on 3rd downs for minimal yardage. OMG 3!

I bet they don't even play him this week he did so bad! lol fucking moron.

Reaction score

BTW.. if you caught it, i said Newman wouldn't be able to stop a guy one on one in the slot the majority of the time either, so i don't know what outcome you think would be different. Maybe he only gives up 2 first down receptions on 3rd downs instead of 3?

In any case, again.. Ball isn't a good CB, but he's been serviceable being thrown into the fire the first two games.

Newman is solid.. but not great, and i don't see him doing much better than Ball in the slot last game.

Any other questions feel free to PM me. I'll be happy to answer them all for those that still lack comprehension of these simple statements.

Last edited:

Idgit

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I hope he doesn't pull another vagina muscle until we get Scandrick back.

Newman's been bulking up his vagina big time the last six weeks. It's supposed to be really fantastic now. "Outstanding," according to Coach Garrett.

Reaction score
You should be getting a red card from Woodsgirl or Yeagermeister for bumping a week old thread.

Bad boy.

Is that frowned upon here? Should i not have done that? You know.. i gotta plead ignorance here because if anyone had told me that sleeping with the cleaning lady was wrong, i wouldn't have done it.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Is that frowned upon here? Should i not have done that? You know.. i gotta plead ignorance here because if anyone had told me that sleeping with the cleaning lady was wrong, i wouldn't have done it.

No. I don't care if you bump old threads. It's not like it does any harm to the website.

People cry about threads being bumped when they want their ignorance buried.

Top Bottom