CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Nike uniforms will be unveiled on April 3

Posted by Mike Florio on March 9, 2012, 1:35 PM EST

As the opening credits rolled for Friday’s PFT Live, I posted a short and sweet tweet regarding the unveiling of the new NFL Nike uniforms.

The considerably-less-than-140-character message drew plenty of attention, so I figured it made sense to mention it here.

On April 3, Nike and the NFL officially will launch their partnership at an event in New York.

Nike’s intentions regarding the NFL uniforms remain unclear. An executive promised “dramatic” changes when the deal was struck in 2010. The NFL more recently has explained that the changes will primarily be reflected in the construction of the jersey.

Most recently, Nike CEO and president Mark Parker said that the company will “have some fun” while “respecting the traditions” of the teams.

We’ll all get something slightly more definitive on April 3.

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Im looking forward to seeing what Nike has in store for the Cowboys. Im tired of the same old boring uniform the team has.

C

Cr122

I hope they don't mess with them too much. I'm actually old school when it comes to our uniforms.

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I hope a new uniform comes with new attitude workethic and game play. lol asking for too much?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I've seen something like this posted before elsewhere, they said it isnt true

C

Cr122

Yeah, plus I doubt anything will come out public without Jerry's big ego included in it.

He'd be the one to announce it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I could see them offering maybe a new throwback option, but they arnt going to change the classic white uni's any other than put the Swoosh on them somewhere

Reaction score
Nikes gonna get it all wrong.

The trend is the simpler, less in-your-face style

uni's like the bills, jets, giants etc. The pats classic is tits

Loud ones like the titans look outdated

Top Bottom