Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
The computer probably had a shot at beating me before I got disconnected the other night. I was at a real advantage once I was able to reconnect.

I think you'll be surprised at how good the computer is.

C

Cr122

The computer probably had a shot at beating me before I got disconnected the other night. I was at a real advantage once I was able to reconnect.

I think you'll be surprised at how good the computer is.

So, you're saying the computer is better in the online franchise mode? I'll find out soon enough in week 2.

Reaction score
I don't think so. It just had the basic options. I could of missed it. I'm not sure. I wonder if it's something I can edit.

That would be great if i could use my playbook. My offense was really struggling. I used my defense held it down enough. Busted out my pyscho package.

C

Cr122

That would be great if i could use my playbook. My offense was really struggling. I used my defense held it down enough. Busted out my pyscho package.

I'll have to do more research on it, ever. If I can't do it this season I'll try it in year 2.

C

Cr122

Whew, the computer is a little tough in the online franchise. I usually whip'em pretty good in the offline franchise.

I tried to change it so you could use your own playbook, but was unsucessful. Well anyways won my game 28-10.

Graham had 12 rec for 210 yards. Percy Harvin was next with 6 rec for 130. Tebow threw for 417 yards and 3int and 3tds.

He throws some wild passes and they end up in the wrong hands. Pisses me off. Tim Teblow.

C

Cr122

I've turned trading off until we make trades in here so they can be voted on, but the Titans team has apparently made three trades without my approval. I haven't checked to see if they went through yet.

Here they are.

Matt Schaub for R Fitzpatrick

Knowshon Moreno for LT Tomilinson

N. Harris for C. Kluwe

C

Cr122

Get your games in, I'd like to advance to week 3 by tomorrow night at the latest.

If you're having a problem getting a hold of your opponent, let me know.

Reaction score
i tried getting a hold of the guy im suppose 2 play but no response yet ive been on the last 2 days so im gonna try again tomorrow.
i also want to do a trade with the packers this would be the deal

Green Bay gets - MLB AJ Hawk (85) CB Tramon Williams (93) WR Donnie Avery (75)

for

CB Leon Hall (90) MLB Lawrence Timmons (90)

C

Cr122

i tried getting a hold of the guy im suppose 2 play but no response yet ive been on the last 2 days so im gonna try again tomorrow.
i also want to do a trade with the packers this would be the deal

Green Bay gets - MLB AJ Hawk (85) CB Tramon Williams (93) WR Donnie Avery (75)

for

CB Leon Hall (90) MLB Lawrence Timmons (90)

I'm okay with your trade. I want to make propose a trade later as well. As far as your game if I can't get a hold of him for you then you can play the computer too. I won't be able to message him until later this afternoon.

C

Cr122

For those of you who can't get a hold of your opponent, I have sent them messages. If they don't respond here soon, I'll let you play the computer. I'll keep you updated.

C

Cr122

Messages to those opponents have been sent so if I don't hear from them later, I'll kick them out and let you guys play the computer.

Teams with games left. Chargers, Bengals, Ravens. The Chargers is the only team left to play the computer.

Top Bottom