Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I think each user should be able to rape one player from the CPU roster.

Maybe we can go reverse draft order or something.

Reaction score
I think each user should be able to rape one player from the CPU roster.

Maybe we can go reverse draft order or something.

so u took Patrick Peterson lol i wanted him that round u took him i had my controller on him then he was gone at my pick so i took prince and i agree we should be allowed to get 1 player from the cpu roster they dont em lol

C

Cr122

Okay. Won my game. 34-24. The dude scored two late TDs. I sacked Rapelisburger 7 times.

My defense is quick. Look out fuckers. Jpd_08 didn't see it coming.

C

Cr122

I'll post my team at some point. I have an auction to go to tomorrow night. Maybe before I head out.

I'm hitting the sack.

C

Cr122

I posted it in my sig so you can just click on it anytime you want to see our franchise.

Reaction score
For those of you who posted your teams I could of saved you time if you just clicked on this link.

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/onlinefranchise/individualFranchise/fId/136505

That’s cool, thanks for the link. I wanted to draft all defense but since i picked so late many of the defensive guys i wanted were gone, so i went all offense. For defense i went with all speed, i didn’t even care about their overall rating i just went speed. My scheme can overcome the rest i believe. See how that strategy works out.

Reaction score
Won my game 6-3. Im wasting so much offensive talent right now, haha. Gotta figure out the little nuances of the gameplay, i used to play madden all the time but haven't gotten it the last 3 years. There have been some pretty big changes.

C

Cr122

Geez. 2 more users left the franchise. I don't think I'm going public with this franchise anymore.

You just can't trust these mother fuckers.

They draft, then leave the franchise after.

Reaction score
Geez. 2 more users left the franchise. I don't think I'm going public with this franchise anymore.

You just can't trust these mother fuckers.

They draft, then leave the franchise after.

Yea i didn’t understand why we were going public. We couldn’t do just a league with only a few teams just with us on dcu? That’s what i was thinking, not the whole 32 teams. Ill play it out if everyone else does, just saying.

C

Cr122

Yea i didn’t understand why we were going public. We couldn’t do just a league with only a few teams just with us on dcu? That’s what i was thinking, not the whole 32 teams. Ill play it out if everyone else does, just saying.

It doesn't allow you to. Even if I set it at 8 users or whatever you still have to play the computer. You can't just play with 8 users.

Reaction score
It doesn't allow you to. Even if I set it at 8 users or whatever you still have to play the computer. You can't just play with 8 users.

oh ok, gonna play my game here in a few minutes after all the kids leave, lol. hit me up today if u wanna play.

C

Cr122

oh ok, gonna play my game here in a few minutes after all the kids leave, lol. hit me up today if u wanna play.

Okay, maybe later I've been real busy the last 24 hours. I'm checking the schedule for our league later, and if all of us here have played our games. I'm advancing to week 2.

I'm not playing games with these other users.

Reaction score
alright, won 21-17. Held Manning to 126 total offense but my offense had 5 turnovers. sucks you cant import custom playbooks.

Top Bottom