Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
one posession game at the end, two terrible calls taking the ball out of SU's hands.

one was obvious as it gets.

and it cost SU williams.

oh well i guess.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
They might. I'll tell you what though. Michigan is a much better team when they play uptempo. They are much more athletic than Lville..it'll be a fast paced game and that's just the way michigan likes it

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Fear the Bone............

The Kevin Ware Broken Leg Memorial Tournament keeps rolling on.

kevin-ware-broken-leg.jpg.pagespeed.ce.0nBtuaOtvo.jpg

Reaction score
I love watching Mitch McGary play. He can do just about everything. He needs to start knocking down FTs though. He has a nice shot from that range, but it is a mental thing with him. I think Michigan wins...although the way they handled Syracuse's press concerns me. Lousiville can press much better with those two quick guards. No team has more offensive options though than Michigan...I am picking them to win.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Michigan destroyed VCUs press. Michigan also turns the ball over fewer than any team in the country. They also have 4 ball handlers on the floor most of the time.

However, they did not handle cuses' pressure well at all last night. They are also a poor defensive team.

I think it comes down to whichever team has less jitters. Lights are as bright as they'll ever be and these guys are kids. It was obvious from yesterday's games, the stage was too big for many players on both teams.

Reaction score
Michigan destroyed VCUs press. Michigan also turns the ball over fewer than any team in the country. They also have 4 ball handlers on the floor most of the time.

However, they did not handle cuses' pressure well at all last night. They are also a poor defensive team.

I think it comes down to whichever team has less jitters. Lights are as bright as they'll ever be and these guys are kids. It was obvious from yesterday's games, the stage was too big for many players on both teams.

I wouldn't say they destroyed it...they had 14 turnovers and Burke had 7 by himself.

Top Bottom