GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
They aren't the favorites. Whoever has lebron is the favorite but I think they are a strong #2.

Lakers are better than them. Bulls might be too. doesn't fuckin matter.. They're eons better. That's good enough for now.

In order for NJ to win a title-Dwight has to significantly improve his low post scoring. He's gotten better but it's not there yet

Last edited:

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I was a nets fan at one point when no one knew who they were blaylock, petrovic, Coleman...Anderson....

Cythim

Reaction score
Yo cythim nice draft picks . Quite the team they've built there

Yeah, nice collection of whiny bitches you have with the Nets. Have fun continuing your run of zero NBA finals appearances! Trying to buy a championship won't work, especially when all you can afford are bitches who cry until they get traded. You can hope but the Nets will never be a good team no matter who they sign.

As for the Rockets, I have no idea what they think they are doing. Howard is a lost cause, I don't want a bitch like that on my team. They are probably angling for a high lottery pick next year. I've said it several times, teams in these secondary markets like Dallas, Houston, Portland etc. have to build through the draft because the marquee FAs are not going to sign with them.

Reaction score
The nets make 3 trades everyone laughs at and it leads to a 4th trade and now ur all crying.

I'm gonna lul if the rockets make this trade and we have to do this all over again in December

Reaction score
D-Will
Overpaid, confirmed shitty #2
Corpse of Gerald Wallace
Mexican center who can't rebound or play more than 10 games

Straight ballin.

Top Bottom