Reaction score
Now they're gonna be just outside the playoffs every season like the rockets. Where every team wants to be. Truly how to rebuild

Reaction score
For the record #6 isn't better than Wallace. But #6 is better than Wallace leaving as a FA.

You can't sell Orlando on a spare parts trade package w/ zero picks. It's pretty much a wrap

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Orlando probably wouldn't have taken any pick but #1 anyway, would they? So weren't odds against it from the start?

On another note, is Portland a viable destination for Williams? I've heard something about that.

Reaction score
IF Dwight said trade me they would've taken any pick+ player package from us. But that'd probably take him telling the lakers to fuck off and how likely is that? Woj swears he Hates the idea of LAL but duhwhite is a ****** so who really knows.

Truthishly Wallace, ak47, Lopez, maybe kardashian and something else is probably better than Dallas or Portland. But we gotta find that something else

Last edited:

Cythim

Reaction score
Orlando probably wouldn't have taken any pick but #1 anyway, would they? So weren't odds against it from the start?

On another note, is Portland a viable destination for Williams? I've heard something about that.

Portland is not a viable destination for anyone with a name. Portland is just like the three Texas teams, they have to build through the draft.

buckup

Reaction score
I once played pick up basketball with Tim Duncan. He's a lot taller than me. He actually jumped over me to finish an alley-oop.

I thought about taking his legs out and then taunting him.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
will this be the performance that gets LeBron to finally realize he's the most dominant force in basketball and maybe start acting like it?

Reaction score
I wish he'd win the basketball Super Bowl so talking heads could stfu. I hate sports talk.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
true he didn't do anything clutch he just came out and ass-raped them from the jump. Guess the jury is still out.

Top Bottom