cowboys2194

Practice Squad
Reaction score
what hell of a comback by portland, down by 20 going into the fourth qt. and brandon roy stepping up for a second straight game and getting us yet another win. :towel:B&B:Clap

Reaction score
No NBA fans on this forum?

I'm not myself, but I occassionally get into it. Like today, the Mavericks have a 3-0 lead on the Lakers, and lead 65-43 in game 4.

I hate the Lakers, and would love to see a sweep.

C

Cr122

No NBA fans on this forum?

I'm not myself, but I occassionally get into it. Like today, the Mavericks have a 3-0 lead on the Lakers, and lead 65-43 in game 4.

I hate the Lakers, and would love to see a sweep.
:Suicide They didn't play well at all in this series.

The Mavs deserved the sweep.

Cythim

Reaction score
It is starting to look like Miami vs Dallas again for the finals. Hopefully Wade gets his 2nd ring at Cuban's expense lol

C

Cr122

F the Heat, If it were to be the final, I'd rather have the Mavs win it.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I like the Heat... but I wanna see a game 7 pushed out of this series with Boston. I also wouldn't count out Chicago or Atlanta against the Heat.. both teams are tough.

I can't stand Dirk... So I hope OKC/Memphis beat Dallas.

Cythim

Reaction score
I've changed my stance... my hatred for Mark Cuban takes a back seat seeing Dirk get a ring. I also do not want Miami to win because it would validate star players joining the same team. Moves like that will kill what little parity the NBA currently has.

sbk92

Reaction score
I've changed my stance... my hatred for Mark Cuban takes a back seat seeing Dirk get a ring. I also do not want Miami to win because it would validate star players joining the same team. Moves like that will kill what little parity the NBA currently has.

I didn't realize the NBA had parity.

How many teams go into the season with a realistic chance at competing for a title?

6? 7 or 8 at the most?

Cythim

Reaction score
I didn't realize the NBA had parity.

How many teams go into the season with a realistic chance at competing for a title?

6? 7 or 8 at the most?

I said "what little parity the NBA currently has." The six or seven teams that currently have a realistic chance of competing will drop to three or four if this trend continues. Howard is on his way out of Orlando, which will put that team back on the bottom. He is expected to end up in LA, keeping that franchise afloat while Orlando sinks. Chris Paul is expected to leave New Orleans for New York to play with Melo and Stoudemire.

Hopefully the new CBA for the NBA will be able to address this.

Top Bottom