cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
so we should be at 52 now correct?

also, out for the year or designated to return?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I believe the designation to return still (temporarily) opens up a roster spot. ?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Bryan Broaddus ‏@BryanBroaddus 2m
Sounds like the Cowboys have made a trade for a DE from Kansas City. Edgar Jones who first came in the league with Baltimore in 2007 6-3 262

This fucking team.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Not sure if I really care.

Honestly, that is probably the best way to react to this.

His money is in the bank anyways. Cut or not, Jerry is married to this turd and we are on the hook for that idiotic contract he was signed to.

They could finagle a few thousand if they do a split contract with him, but it is crazy that what seems like a minor injury lands him on IR.

I dunno...there seems to be something funny going on with the injuries. Ratliff, Spencer, Johnson, now Livings. It doesn't seem like there is consistency with all of them.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
This team can't tell the difference between a real player and a JAG. They just throw shit on the walls.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
0 career starts and 1.5 career sacks in 6 years. Seriously, why are we trading away draft picks when there are 704 players who were just released? This guy is a nothing.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score

His money is in the bank anyways. Cut or not, Jerry is married to this turd and we are on the hook for that idiotic contract he was signed to.

They could finagle a few thousand if they do a split contract with him, but it is crazy that what seems like a minor injury lands him on IR.

I dunno...there seems to be something funny going on with the injuries. Ratliff, Spencer, Johnson, now Livings. It doesn't seem like there is consistency with all of them.

That about sums it up, booze.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
0 career starts and 1.5 career sacks in 6 years. Seriously, why are we trading away draft picks when there are 704 players who were just released? This guy is a nothing.

Well, you and some others here already know the answer to this. And myself, of course.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I guess everyone forgets that not the last DE we traded for but the one before that was pretty good.

His name was Charles Haley.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Well, he's guaranteed his 1.7 million dollar salary and has an degenerative knee condition. Good job, Jerry.

Man, I wish I could sit on my ass for a million dollars. Cut him now what's the difference.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score

The scuttlebutt I heard, read, whatever seemed to be that Livings wasn't very motivated to come back. Don't think he's quite like the others. The guys describing it made it sound like he was just plain lazy.

So I'm not sure why they didn't just cut him. Probably so it didn't make Jerry look so bad... Or something.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The scuttlebutt I heard, read, whatever seemed to be that Livings wasn't very motivated to come back. Don't think he's quite like the others. The guys describing it made it sound like he was just plain lazy.

So I'm not sure why they didn't just cut him. Probably so it didn't make Jerry look so bad... Or something.

Bullshit. He's an RKG.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

cmd with more premature ejaculation...

Top Bottom