junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Gone Girl was good. If you've read the book, you know where it is going. If you haven't, it'll be pretty surprising.

They did have one twist in the movie that I don't think was in the book.

Reaction score
OK, I thought Interstellar was very good. Probably not Inception level for me, but just beneath it.

It's got the typical Nolan mind-fuck qualities, but I was pleasantly surprised after reading some of the bad reviews it had gotten.

The 70mm Imax was incredible. About an hour of it or so was in actual 70mm. The wave and the black hole were crazy.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Let me guess: Mathew McConaughey sounded like a southern ****** like in every. goddamn. movie?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't get into sci-if but almost chose this based on the hype alone.

Glad I didn't.

I saw it last night with the family and it was pretty good. Even my kids enjoyed it although the plot got a little muddied towards the end and some questions were left unanswered. It's one of those movies where you'll pick up something the second time you see it that you may not have seen the first time.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
I saw Foxcatcher today. I thought it was excellent. I didn't have any expectations. The acting and "true" story were mesmerizing

Reaction score
Stand By Me is on CMT.

Awesome movie. I remember watching it at the theatre when it came out in 1986 I think.

Feeling old/nostalgic now.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Horrible Bosses 2....shit was hilarious. I love Charlie Day. 8/10

Top Bottom