Reaction score
Danielle Wolf was arrested after she allegedly said the f-word to her kids in Kroger on Knox Avenue in North Augusta, South Carolina.

Link (Local news segment): http://www.wsav.com/story/26274180/wjbf-exclusive-mother-arrested-for-using-f-word-talks

WJBF EXCLUSIVE: Mother Arrested for Using F-Word In Grocery Store Talks
Posted: Aug 13, 2014 6:21 PM EST Updated: Aug 13, 2014 6:50 PM EST
By Deon Guillory, WJBF GMA Weekend Anchor/Reporter - email

North Augusta, SC - You may want to think twice before using some four letter words in public...

A CSRA mother is facing charges after a witness says she used profanity toward her children.

A loaf of bread and a few choice words now have Danielle Wolf in hot water.

Wolf moved to South Carolina with her family three weeks ago and a night at a grocery store has her wanting to move back to Ohio.

"He was like, 'You're under arrest'...right in front of kids, in front of my husband, in front of customers." said Wolf, of the North Augusta Department of Public Safety who arrested her.

Wolf recalls the night she was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct at the Kroger store located on Knox Avenue, in North Augusta.

She says a woman shopping in the store followed Wolf and her family. "She's like, 'you said the f-word', and I'm like, 'when did I say this to my kids?" Wolf told us.

According to the incident report, Wolf was shopping at Kroger with her kids, going down the bread aisle, when they kept squeezing the bread and that's when she said the word that got her arrested.

Read The Incident Report Here (Warning: graphic language is used in the report)

"It's seems a little extreme," said Amy Sawicz, who shops at the store.

Fellow shopper Terry Hunt said, "parents, we don't guide our children in the proper way."

Wolf says that's not what happened. "She's like, 'you told that they were smashing the bread', and I said 'no' I said that to my husband, that he was smashing the bread by throwing the frozen pizzas on top of it," said Wolf.

According to North Augusta law, disorderly conduct generally means, to "utter, while in a state of anger, in the presence of another, any bawdy, lewd or obscene words or epithets."

Wolf says the woman later said she didn't want her arrested, but it was too late.

"I didn't harm nobody. I didn't hurt nobody. The lady said she was having a bad day. So, because you're having a bad day you're going to ruin somebody's life," said Wolf.

Though the North Augusta Department of Public Safety provided WJBF News Channel 6 with a copy of the law, investigating officers wouldn't comment on the case.

The woman who says she witnessed the incident said she saw Wolf use the f-word repeatedly and Wolf started cursing at her after she approached Wolf. The woman says she wasn't having a bad day and that hearing Wolf use those words brought her back to her abusive childhood.

Wolf is due in court on September 12th.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I guess I should have been arrested 2 years ago when I was yelling "ACT LIKE YOU KNOW HOW TO FUCKING PLAY FOOTBALL!!!!" @ the Cowboys/redskins game. But for real...wtf is wrong with this society?

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I guess I should have been arrested 2 years ago when I was yelling "ACT LIKE YOU KNOW HOW TO FUCKING PLAY FOOTBALL!!!!" @ the Cowboys/redskins game. But for real...wtf is wrong with this society?

This is probably a really old law.

Alot of states/towns/cities have those kind of laws still in effect. I was watching TruTV one day; one of those world's dumbest shows, and a guy was arrested and went to court in a small Michigan town for cussing up a storm when his canoe tipped over in the water. It turned out that they still had some law from the 1800s outlawing profanity in public.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
That's retarded. Laws should reflect the times. Next we'll hear about a woman getting arrested for showing ankles. Lol

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I have no problems disciplining my children in public. Fuck them. I guess one day maybe I will get put in jail, but I'm not letting some short haired liberal dyke who has never even been around kids dictate how I will raise mine.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
No shit. Unless someone is straight up beating their kid...it's not my damn business. I will intervene if I feel like it's abuse. Kids don't deserve that shit.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Laws should expire every 10 years and politicians should have to vote whether they are to be extended.

Top Bottom