Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
1st -- Jonathan Cooper, OG, UNC

Sticking with this guy here for awhile. Really not much needs to be said on his behalf.

2nd -- Michael Buchanan, DE, Illinois

Could go even higher than this as he's probably a better player than Whitney Mercilus who was a 1st round pick a year ago. Absolutely love this guy. He's a long, linear pass-rusher with impressive burst who can stack and shed OTs. Does a nice job of dropping back into coverage and using his height, long arms and leaping ability to bat away passes, sometimes to himself, or at the very least, forces the QB to look elsewhere with the throw.

3rd -- Stepfan Taylor, RB, Stanford

We do it again; grab a ridiculously productive RKG RB in the 3rd round. Taylor is as well rounded as they come; can run it, stay home in pass-protection and wheel out and catch a few passes for you. Insurance as well as complement to DeMarco Murray.

4th -- Malliciah Goodman, DE, Clemson

The days of the 2-gap 3-4, where you need brutish Aaron Smith-type DEs are dead, especially with so many 3-4 defenses incorporating a 4-man line on passing downs. Now, more than ever, a DE in a 3-4 should be able to split gaps and get to the QB as well as be able to stack and shed in the running game. Goodman is a naturally large and athletic man with impressive wingspan that for whatever reason never put it together despite logging a Clemson record number of snaps. Rob Ryan is just the man to tap into his enormous potential.

5th -- Travis Kelce, TE, Cincinnati

The Garretts get a nice, little group of TEs going with the selection of Kelce, the brother of Philadelphia Eagle C Jason Kelce. Yes, yes, we already have James Hanna, but Kelce is a little more polished; able to lineup in-line as well as in the slot.

6th -- Brian Schwenke, OL, Cal

1st team, All Pac 12 selection at C this year, his 1st as he previously started at both OG positions. With his round frame and flowing, brown locks, he sort of resembles Mark Stepnowski out there. Moves extremely well in a phone booth just like Stepnowski used to as well.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I really don't get why you take things so personal. I like or dislike everyone's mocks. You do a lot of mocks. So, it's a good possibility that I will dislike a bunch of them. I do the same on Twitter to walterfootball, Matt Miller, etc. It isn't personal by any means. I actually like your draft posts. In the almost 7 years I've seen your posts, you have pointed out tons of players in the past I didn't know much about.

It's the personal and racist stuff I could do without.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Schwenke in action:

[video=youtube;CIXYyr-93ac]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIXYyr-93ac[/video]

Top Bottom