GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This guy is going to get fired. Falcons are almost identical to the Cowboys. Offensive weapons and a horrific defense. That horrific defense also just lost their best player today...

Assuming Smith gets fired, how would you feel about hiring him to replace JG?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'd feel like my leg was asleep and then I need to walk to the restroom but I can't feel it and I feel like I look crippled walking but I don't think anyone notices.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This guy is going to get fired. Falcons are almost identical to the Cowboys. Offensive weapons and a horrific defense. That horrific defense also just lost their best player today...

Assuming Smith gets fired, how would you feel about hiring him to replace JG?

what the fuck for? guy is a lousy coach

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Would be an improvement, but surely we can do better. (Though I don't know how dbair says he's lousy.)

If (God willing, when) Garrett is fired this year I'd prefer a guy who is really good offensively, for Tony's sake. And of course for identifying and developing the next guy, whoever that is.

If Jerry had pulled the trigger this year like he should have, I'd take Zimmer and Norv in a heartbeat over what we have.

Last edited:

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Anything is better than JG but na I would prefer others over him. Mike Smith isn't anything special.

Reaction score
Mike Smith is almost as bad a game manager as Garrett is. Almost. So it would be an improvement I guess.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
So Gruden beat a team he built with a team Dungy built.
Maybe Garrett can build a half-assed team in Dallas, go elsewhere and beat Dallas with another team someone else built.

Put in that perspective, he has potential.

Top Bottom