Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
For whatever it's worth, Mickey mentioned that if we still don't have a third wr to emerge driver is the perfect fit.

Great mentor with some ability left.

Played for Jimmy Robinson and I didnt know this but he lives in flower mound.....so he essentially lives a few minutes from valley ranch...Mickey said a hometown discount could apply.

Mickey usually is passing info he is told when he does this so I wonder if they think that way...

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Suck we have to go through this #3 WR bullshit again after just having one.

Poor timing I suppose. Stupid ass rule that prevented Dallas from negotiating during the season.

Reaction score
It is a long season. Hate to say it, but there is a decent chance that Austin and/or Bryant will miss some time to injury.

This team could use another experienced WR.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm hoping Dwayne Harris can win the job.

Watching the blitz he looked fast and caught a few nice balls in traffic from orton. Not that it means much but he looked good on those few clips I saw. So did Holmes. He is alot bigger than I thought. Mickey did a sit-down interview with Holmes. I am sure they will put It on the website this week.

C

Cr122

It is a long season. Hate to say it, but there is a decent chance that Austin and/or Bryant will miss some time to injury.

This team could use another experienced WR.

I agree, so it wouldn't hurt to bring in another veteran. If we lose one of those two is Harris or Holmes gonna be a threat, doubt it?

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Watching the blitz he looked fast and caught a few nice balls in traffic from orton. Not that it means much but he looked good on those few clips I saw. So did Holmes. He is alot bigger than I thought. Mickey did a sit-down interview with Holmes. I am sure they will put It on the website this week.

Can you post the video of that?

I would love to see any OTA clips you might have.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'd like to see Driver and Romo work together. Driver would be a very dependable option. Probably the second most dependable option behind Witten.

Hes really old, but 25-35 receptions is all you really need from your 4th option.

Reaction score
I'd be all for Driver coming in. I would hate to have to rely on harris/ogletree/holmes/radaway.

Hey, what about Stefret Williams?

Reaction score
i

What about me gais?

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I dont put up clips from the blitz because they will get my youtube page shutdown...

I will put up the stuff from the score when I get a chance though.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I dont put up clips from the blitz because they will get my youtube page shutdown...

I will put up the stuff from the score when I get a chance though.

can't you just classify them as "unlisted"? that's what i do.

Top Bottom