Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
N3c2JpB.gif

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
:lol

It doesn't matter; Ware, Selvie, McClain. It could have been Reggie White and Bruce Smith, they'd still be surrounded by goons and coached by worse. The Dallas Jerry's have a way of wasting talent.

Reaction score
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The Dallas Cowboys, seeking defensive-line help across the board, have signed 1-tech tackle Terrell McClain to a three-year deal, sources tell 105.3 The Fan.

This is not DeMarcus Ware-level stuff; he’s departed Dallas and has agreed to a three-year deal in Denver with $13 million in the first year (twice what we believe the Cowboys wished to pay) and $20 mil guaranteed.

McClain was with the Texans last year, after originally entering the league with the Panthers as a third-round pick.

A Cowboys source tells 105.3 The Fan: “He’s a solid player with upside and he’s just 25. He adds competition.”

By virtue of his position (nose tackle), the 6-2, 300-pound McClain doesn’t put up big numbers – like incumbent Nick Hayden and erstwhile Cowboys 1-tech tackle Josh Brent, who may still be in Dallas’ plans.

Dallas is also signing Jeremy Mincey, a 30-year-old defensive end, listed at 6-4, 265 pounds. He was a rotation player for Denver last year in the Super Bowl.

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It appears to me that Dallas is in fact tanking this season to get themselves out of salary cap hell. Signing nobody's to replace star players at cheaper prices.

Reaction score
Mike fisher is kinda a tool. He said on Twitter about the broncos that if you want to see men making sexy moves just rent magic mike. I took it as he's degrading the moves the broncos are making. Two obvious things... A sexy move like signing ware is exactly what a team in Denver's position SHOULD do. Sign the missing piece that could put you over the top. Second thing... All jerry does is try to make sexy splash moves. He can't now because of the cap probs. but I never heard fishing talking trash about jerry doing it.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Mike fisher is kinda a tool. He said on Twitter about the broncos that if you want to see men making sexy moves just rent magic mike. I took it as he's degrading the moves the broncos are making. Two obvious things... A sexy move like signing ware is exactly what a team in Denver's position SHOULD do. Sign the missing piece that could put you over the top. Second thing... All jerry does is try to make sexy splash moves. He can't now because of the cap probs. but I never heard fishing talking trash about jerry doing it.

He's beyond a tool.

He's apologist slime with media credentials. Some of the shit he posts on Twitter would make your average homer go "really"?

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Why even sign these guys right now? Like we cut Ware to make room for these two fucknuts?

Top Bottom