onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
You're the prototype low information fan. You had to be told multiple times that Romo tweaked his back in game 1 vs. the Giants last season and still don't believe it, and still refuse to believe the back and clavicle are problems. He's already having problems with his back, and is a pick machine in practice vs. our Legion of Boobs secondary.

Denying facts doesn't make them go away, ya see.

As usual you would not recognize the truth if it bit you on your over sized rear end.

I said the contention that the cyst was not the truth YEARS ago was BS and something you kept peddling. As regards this year you are as usual full of it. In all ways.

Pick machine? Are you really this stupid? As regards his back it will always be a problem - that is the nature of back problems. But unlike your stupidity I realize that quite often players can still do very well even in that situation.

And his clavicle should not be a problem at all unless he gets slammed on it like he was- and then it does not matter who you are it will break.

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Let's be honest, nobody knows how Romo's back will do. Maybe it really is stronger after a couple of years of rehab and strength work, or maybe it pops tomorrow when he bends over to put on his socks.

Can't imagine he'll be playing well three years from now, but for this year it might be okay.

well it would help if the Refs would call Roughing the Passer a couple of times to ward off more cheap shots but we all know how likely that is.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
most of us are just smarter than you two dim bulbs.

LOL! You probably dont have the brains to come in out of the rain, but I bet you got the credit card on the ready the second Jerry starts hawking his newest jersey. Yep, such is the life of hollow headed blind homer.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I said the contention that the cyst was not the truth YEARS ago was BS and something you kept peddling.
Nobody ever made such a claim. Obviously you can't even do 3rd grader reading comprehension - which explains a lot.
Pick machine? Are you really this stupid?
Annnnnnd.... You're not paying attention. Normal Romo in practice was, a ball hardly ever hitting the ground and almost never intercepted. That was true of Aikman as well, and is true for pretty much all elite quarterbacks..
And his clavicle should not be a problem at all unless he gets slammed on it like he was- and then it does not matter who you are it will break.
Nobody ever asserted it would be a problem otherwise. What you don't understand is, it is the back injury that makes Tony tend to take those drops on his shoulder the way he now does. He twists now, to avoid the wrong kind of blow to his back.
As regards his back it will always be a problem - that is the nature of back problems.
Ahh, you might be waking up. Good to see.
I realize that quite often players can still do very well even in that situation.
Players "can do well" in a lot of situations. Since it is "quite often" no doubt you can name.... one such. I'll wait. And no, not Payton Manning, whose situation is completely different as it's the neck not the back.

You seem to live in the same dream land Jerry lives, where this fragile Romo is a "pat hand." That's the fucking debate, you dumb ass. You haven't said yea or nay regarding this central point. I say "nay, he is a fucking time bomb" and now you appear to be mostly agreeing with that.

Are you fucking schizophrenic? Get back on your meds.

Top Bottom