dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And his accuracy with the Cowboy early picks is uncanny the past 4-6 years:

9. Dallas Cowboys: OT Tyron Smith, USC: Head coach Jason Garrett doesn't attend pro days for the heck of it. He and offensive line coach Hudson Houck wanted to see Smith in person. I believe the Cowboys will select Smith and then plug him in at right tackle. Half of the world seems to agree with me. Smith is 307 pounds right now, but he'll likely play at 315. This is the right pick.

sbk92

Reaction score
Matt Mosely can't predict the options the Cowboys will have at the time of the pick.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I'm starting to get the feel Smith might go before us at 9. I mean, best OT in the draft... He projects to LT in the pros. Hard to believe he'll last til our pick now.

sbk92

Reaction score
I'm starting to get the feel Smith might go before us at 9. I mean, best OT in the draft... He projects to LT in the pros. Hard to believe he'll last til our pick now.

I can't match him to any team in the top 8. Maybe someone will move up for him. That can't be ruled out.

If so, just take the falling player.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
if someone loves Smith I could see Tennessee willing to give up the 8th spot. Still, only 8 players can go before we pick so we are going to get someone good. Worst case scenario would be Dareus, Miller, Peterson, and Smith all gone before we pick. I can't see us going WR and we have no business drafting a QB. Do we gamble on Fairley, take Amukamara, or hope like hell someone wants to jump up and get a QB. Bowers and Quinn are question marks but could be special players.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Tyron
Tryon
Tyson
Tyrone
Tyrell

Whit in the F is this guys name?

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Smith-Jersey-Cowboys.jpeg