Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
p sure me, mb4, theebs and sheik might have been the only people who stayed on that train through thick and thin

Just a bunch of homers, Jerry lovers, Garrett lovers, sheep.

No real fans like the guy, he is a fat golfer.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Hostile style..go back and look at the posts. Loved Bruce Carter, in fact he was one of my favorite players in college that year. Just couldn't figure out 1) why we drafted a player who was most likely a year way. I mistakenly thought we wanted to contend that year... and 2) why we drafting a 4-3 OLB. I kept saying we keep drafting 4-3 players (small, quick) for some strange reason.

I think the other problems many have with Matt Johnson are he is being hyped a lot by Jerry (who let's face it, isn't very trustworthy) and he was a pretty significant reach in the 4th round in many peoples' opinion.

You keep saying people here hate everything about the Cowboys and just simply isn't true. I just don't understand anyone who loves everything about the current Dallas Cowboys despite having a 122-123 record, and one playoff win since 1997 (aka the year the roster was no longer predominantly made up of Jimmy Johnson's players). There is something very wrong here.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You keep saying people here hate everything about the Cowboys and just simply isn't true. I just don't understand anyone who loves everything about the current Dallas Cowboys despite having a 122-123 record, and one playoff win since 1997 (aka the year the roster was no longer predominantly made up of Jimmy Johnson's players). There is something very wrong here.

I NEARLY PASSED OUT FROM ALL THIS IRONING

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Just a bunch of homers, Jerry lovers, Garrett lovers, sheep.

No real fans like the guy, he is a fat golfer.

honestly this site's analyzation of how Romo's suit jacket fit was almost as embarassing as BnA v. Irv

Reaction score
I have a knee jerky relationship with Romo. I place a lot of blame on him in the heat of the moment. But once my emotions settle I realize he's the only chance we got.

I don't get the Matt Johnson infatuation though. I dont' see how anyone can say anything positive about him. Can't really criticize him either, except for being injury prone and white.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I did. Nobody said anything about getting a toothpick QB. Get a regular sized QB that's in regular QB shape.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
In mid-March, Cowboys radio announcer Brad Sham called Johnson “the greatest safety to ever play” in an interview on KRLD-FM.

“The reason I know that is I’ve been doing this 35 years,” Sham said, “and he’s the only guy I’ve ever seen make the team practicing once, so he must be the greatest safety to every play.”

:lol

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Matt Johnson- 2013 Cowboys Int Leader with 6

Picks off 2 more in postseason.

Top Bottom