Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I wouldn't put Bennett at the top of that list.

Probably not. I do think he'll be the 3rd best TE on the team this year if Phillips comes back healthy. That right there is reason enough to cut him when you factor in him being borderline retarded. He's just one of those players that acted like he was going to show you something. He flashed a lot of ability as a rookie. Since, he hasn't done shit.

He did call me an asshole last year, though. So I got that much out of him.

Cythim

Reaction score
Brooking is the only one out of the five I would keep around. He is old but we need the depth at ILB.

C

Cr122

Probably not. I do think he'll be the 3rd best TE on the team this year if Phillips comes back healthy. That right there is reason enough to cut him when you factor in him being borderline retarded. He's just one of those players that acted like he was going to show you something. He flashed a lot of ability as a rookie. Since, he hasn't done shit.

He did call me an asshole last year, though. So I got that much out of him.

lol I remember that.

sbk92

Reaction score
Why is Alex Barron on this list?

I highly doubt he'll be a Cowboy this year.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Bennett was never going to be a top 10 TE in the league as the article states with Witten blocking his way. Keep him or cut him doesn't really matter. With what little value he has shown, Phillips or any other journeyman TE can replicate.

Top Bottom