Reaction score
Johnny Manziel says he wants to play for the Cowboys

Manziel says he wants to play for the Cowboys 12 / 21
Nick Birdsong
6 hrs ago

There are a lot of uncertainties in Johnny Manziel's life right now.

For starters, no one knows if the the former Heisman trophy winner and first-round NFL draft choice will ever get sober or play in the NFL again.

However, he certainly wants to pursue the latter. The Texas A&M product recently told paparazzi outside a nightclub he wants to return the league and play for his native Cowboys, a team with a penchant for taking a chance on players with reputations for being bad boys off the field.

If Manziel ever straps on a helmet again for an NFL team, the franchise that signs him would also have to be willing to accept the four-game suspension he's under after violating the league's substance abuse policy.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If Jethro thinks there is a buck to be made, someday a hung over JFB will suit up for the Cowboys.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The only good thing about this now is with all of his fuck up's, they could sign him to a low-risk contract.

With the recent negative pub of Cowboys suspensions, there is probably no chance the Cowboys sign him.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The only good thing about this now is with all of his fuck up's, they could sign him to a low-risk contract.

With the recent negative pub of Cowboys suspensions, there is probably no chance the Cowboys sign him.

Baggage aside, and there is lots of it, this guy is like a 33% passer in the red zone. I dont give a shit about moving the ball between the 20's, get it in the end zone. I just dont ever see him as a successful NFL QB.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Baggage aside, and there is lots of it, this guy is like a 33% passer in the red zone. I dont give a shit about moving the ball between the 20's, get it in the end zone. I just dont ever see him as a successful NFL QB.

This.

Manziel is not an NFL QB. Never will be. But why would that stop Jerry from making a splash?

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The swag sales the first three months alone would more than pay Johnny Futon's salary.

I don't think anyone would really buy his jersey anymore, aside from maybe a few casual retards. I am done with this team if Manzidiot gets signed. I don't think even Jerry is that stupid.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don't think anyone would really buy his jersey anymore, aside from maybe a few casual retards. I am done with this team if Manzidiot gets signed. I don't think even Jerry is that stupid.
You vastly underestimate the idiocy of both our Fandom, and Jerry.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He's exactly what I thought he'd be coming out. I don't get many right but I nailed this one.

Massive bust and I don't want anything to do with him on this team.

CATCH17

Cheerleader
Reaction score

He's a young QB on a awful team though.

CATCH17

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Colt McCoy is a slightly less suckier version than Kellen Moore

We need a QB that can buy time because Garretts offense is horrible at getting guys open. McCoy or Manziel would bring this. Kellen doesn't.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We need a QB that can buy time because Garretts offense is horrible at getting guys open. McCoy or Manziel would bring this. Kellen doesn't.

Eh. Manziel doesn't have any fucking brain cells to do jack shit. Everyone needs to quit with this obsession over him being an actual NFL QB, because he isn't.

McCoy has probably had two or three decent games in his career.

We need/ed an upgrade over Kellen Moore, but Manziel isn't an upgrade and I don't think McCoy is much of one either.

Top Bottom