Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
PLAY that funky race/victim card! LOL

But, actually didn't Johnny Futon do rehab or something? And now, still boozing it up?

Time to just cut his ass.

Why would you want the Browns to cut him? That just puts him in JJ's crosshairs

I'm sure he will get cut at some point

But I'd like to go on thinking we are going to draft a QB as long as I can before JJ bursts that bubble by signing Johnny Fuck Up

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
But I'd like to go on thinking we are going to draft a QB as long as I can before JJ bursts that bubble by signing Johnny Fuck Up
Jerruh can do both. Although I still think they won't draft a QB, Johnny Futon in play or not.

But yeah, the Brown should still just cut the fuck. You think there's trade value for anyone except Jerruh at this point?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No

But I'm sure some team will offer far too much for him and it will probably be us. I'm sure we will get him cheap. It just won't be cheap enough

I just think Jerry is going to pick him up and try to pull him from the ashes and try to resurrect his career for the sole reason to prove he was right in that we should have drafted him in the first place

Jerry would love nothing more than to prove he has a better football mind than his coaching staff or everyone else for that matter

I'm sure he still believes deeeeeep down somewhere that he built Jimmy's team in the 90's and wants to prove to himself that he's a "football guy" once and for all

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Isn't it cute how Dooms always gives players and other teams little nicknames? Just adorable.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's not just other teams. I'm pretty sure he ran out and trademarked Time Bomb Tony...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I never gave that one much credence....my fantasy football team has been named Legion of Bums for about 3 years now.
Well ain't you cute! :tiphat

If they get rid of Claiborne they almost can't help but double the average IQ of their secondary, I might then have to change my sig! Instead of incompetent, stupid boobs they might graduate to bums!

Reaction score
Sometimes you just have to beat a bitches ass. Doesn't mean you can't win football games.

Top Bottom