dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What a fucking douche.

"Free Aaron Hernandez" hats and signs?

Supposedly sports a framed Aaron Hernandez jersey in his living room too.

But I guess in Goodell's fucked up world, this is ok. But some nobody DB on that teams chimes in about how disgusting it was to show two men kissing over and over on TV is cause for public lashings.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Damn, he did that in late July, last year. This just dawn on you?

Yeah they were talking about it on the Dan Lebartard show today. Apparently he did something else within the last couple of days but I could tell if they were talking about the jersey thing or if I had missed whatever he had done now.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
They played college ball together. Not surprising he would back his boy at first.

I would imagine the concept of friends is lost on you though.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They played college ball together. Not surprising he would back his boy at first.

I would imagine the concept of friends is lost on you though.

LOL

ok dude..."let me back all my murdering thug buddies!!!!"

give me a break...Hernandez is about as 100% pure trash hood as it gets...

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
He had the owner fooled. He was damn near crying talking about Hernandez being a great story and how charitable he was when he gave him that contract extension.

Think about a good friend of yours, however hard that is. Got it?

Now picture someone said he's a child molester. Do you automatically believe the accusation or do you back your friend and say no way.

It's different when the evidence all comes out but at first, most people back their friend.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He had the owner fooled. He was damn near crying talking about Hernandez being a great story and how charitable he was when he gave him that contract extension.

Think about a good friend of yours, however hard that is. Got it?

Now picture someone said he's a child molester. Do you automatically believe the accusation or do you back your friend and say no way.

It's different when the evidence all comes out but at first, most people back their friend.

I get what you are saying, but I think the part that doesn't jive now is the "at first" part.

We're past that. Way past that and its obvious this guy is a 100% pure gang banger thug. Pouncey (or anyone else) should let it go at this point.

if he wants to still support his friend fine, but don't do it in such a knuckleheaded way that screams "I'm cool with gang bangers"

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SW9C4qi5Y80[/video]

Mike Pouncey actually seems like a cool guy.

Reaction score
Uh, in case you haven't paid attention, I think a number of people set to testify against Hernandez or whatever have died in mysterious accidents. Pouncey just trying to keep that guy on his good side.

BangersandMash

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What a fucking douche.

"Free Aaron Hernandez" hats and signs?

Supposedly sports a framed Aaron Hernandez jersey in his living room too.

But I guess in Goodell's fucked up world, this is ok. But some nobody DB on that teams chimes in about how disgusting it was to show two men kissing over and over on TV is cause for public lashings.

One wrongly supported a guilty man, the other wrongly criticized an innocent man. Both are douchebags.

Top Bottom