Reaction score
same scenario as how asshole owens ended up here.

we missed the playoffs in 04 and then in 05 in the final week.

so all bets were off and the jones's did what they wanted in spite of the program parcells was building.

maybe if we hadn't signed owens they would have made sure to get Jennings instead of just missing him in the draft.

either way. The Jones family has no plan and no idea of how to patiently build or maintain a winner.

All of the drama and cap hits and we didn't even end up with the beastly version of T.O. that the niners and eagles got. Our T.O. Was a puss

Reaction score
My plan for solving the real issue...

Loosen the bolts in the jumbotron during the next taping of Jerry's Papa John's commercial.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
here tis for those that didnt see it

Thank you. This is what I mean. He is not enjoying himself in that video clip. He is very angry that he is having to answer those questions. Keep em coming, Tim. Make that motherfucker sweat.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Well, in their defense, if you're going to cover this team with any semblence of intellectual honesty, how can you not hold Jerrys feet to the fire.

I get what you're saying about them always bashing the Cowboys. Some of that might be unwarranted. But Jerry deserves all the heat he gets.

The man is literally holding this team hostage.

It's like Hostile constantly predicting shit.

Blind acorn with a squirrel and all that.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
EVERY writer and EVERY fan should write articles about this wrinkly bastard EVERY day.

If he won't fix the true issue with this organization, he should at least have to read about how sh*tty he is at how he runs it.

<---- thought you were lotuseater from DCC.

<---- pleased to find out you're not a douche.

Reaction score
I really thought you were Hostile for a minute. Sorry I called you on that.

No problem.

I've been accused of being him and my first post being Nors like (on another board). I'm not even sure who Nors is but I'm sure you all do. I remember the name but not the story behind him. I don't remember him being all that well liked though, if I remember correctly.

Not sure what that says for me:awkward

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No problem.

I've been accused of being him and my first post being Nors like (on another board). I'm not even sure who Nors is but I'm sure you all do. I remember the name but not the story behind him. I don't remember him being all that well liked though, if I remember correctly.

Not sure what that says for me:awkward

Yeah I remember Nors. You do remind me of him.

Reaction score
Damn an idiot and not very well liked.

Sounds like I've gotten off to a rough start.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
He dropped of the face of the earth like 2 years ago after being banned from the ranch.

Reaction score
I said Nors was an idiot. Not you. Who compared you to Nors at the DCC?

Oh yeah I know, I was just joking.

Hmm, I don't remember. Someone said one of my first posts was very Nors like. I don't think they were saying it negatively... just noting a similarity in the posting style.

Top Bottom