Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Jason Garrett (Dumb fuck playcalling in the redzone...again).
Dez (Huge piece of shit).
Romo (His head is always up his ass. Little, flustered fuck).
Whole secondary.
Whole D in fact except for one or 2 guys.
Rob Ryan (one top 10 ranked unit in his whole career).

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jason Garrett (Dumb fuck playcalling in the redzone...again).
Dez (Huge piece of shit).
Romo (His head is always up his ass. Little, flustered fuck).
Whole secondary.
Whole D in fact except for one or 2 guys.
Rob Ryan (one top 10 ranked unit in his whole career).

Stupid post, but thats the norm with you it seems

kingdomcome1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Blame this on two people, Garrett and Romo. Rob's defense did it's job. Injuries to the secondary killed us. Time management again is a huge problem(thought Wade was coaching our offense again). Dez played lights out until he got injured. Injuries better get addressed quickly. Loved the fight from our D-Line along with the sacks, interception from Lee, and the strip and fumble recovery on the blitz. McBriar was a yard too close on the blocked punt. Jerry better get somebody, anybody to shore up the secondary.....

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
lol

I'm already over it.

I'd really like someone in the media to ask why Dez is out there running routes with one leg. If Ogletree is a piece of shit, why is he on the team? If Harris can't be trusted, why is he on the team?

Then ask Romo why he's forcing the ball so hard when the game is tied.

Garrett looks like a moron right now, a huge fricking asshole moron. Bruce Coslett could have come up with better play calling at the one yard line.

Rob wanted to kill someone right after the game, so at least I know he'll chew some secondary ass tonight. They are horrible. Worst I've seen.

I'd like to send a really big Fuck You to NY tonight. GFY, NY.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Garrett's main issue to me is not understanding the need to grind it out, run the ball up the middle, get the tough yards. The interior OL is going to haunt us all year long. Sometimes you just need to call old school football plays. We need to be stronger in the middle and we need a back who can get the tough yards inside.

Dez was hurt but I have no idea why he continued to be on the field. If nothing else I guess he took Revis away from sticking Austin, but you damn sure don't throw to a gimpy Dez.

Romo has this "I can make every and any play" mentality and it continues to haunt us.

One of these years someone is going to make Jerry understand the importance of decent safeties.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I know we don't suck bad enough, but right now we're tied in the race for Andrew Luck. At least there's that.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Garrett's main issue to me is not understanding the need to grind it out, run the ball up the middle, get the tough yards. The interior OL is going to haunt us all year long. Sometimes you just need to call old school football plays. We need to be stronger in the middle and we need a back who can get the tough yards inside.

Dez was hurt but I have no idea why he continued to be on the field. If nothing else I guess he took Revis away from sticking Austin, but you damn sure don't throw to a gimpy Dez.

Romo has this "I can make every and any play" mentality and it continues to haunt us.

One of these years someone is going to make Jerry understand the importance of decent safeties.

They really werent having any success running the ball, so I dont blame them for the plays they tried on the GL. Playaction on the GL and trying to get it to Witten is smart. The dumb thing is when your veteran QB who's started since 2006 still doesnt understand game situations.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They really werent having any success running the ball, so I dont blame them for the plays they tried on the GL. Playaction on the GL and trying to get it to Witten is smart. The dumb thing is when your veteran QB who's started since 2006 still doesnt understand game situations.

NO I get that. What I'm saying is you have to have the ability to do that so you can't just think you'll be okay with Felix and suspect interior O Linemen. If Garrett had that mentality then maybe he goes out and gets a better guard/center and a power back.

Easy to blame Romo and he deserves it, but he had almost no time all night and was once again, trying too hard. He needs a dependable run game to count on so he doesn't feel he has to do it all himself.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
doesn't help that the shambles of a line we have couldn't get a push for shit.

I cant point fingers at the OL much, not with 3 first timers in there. Their mistakes were minimal and for the most part they held up extremely well. They definitely have a bright future with these guys up front.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
lol

I'm already over it.

I'd really like someone in the media to ask why Dez is out there running routes with one leg. If Ogletree is a piece of shit, why is he on the team? If Harris can't be trusted, why is he on the team?

Then ask Romo why he's forcing the ball so hard when the game is tied.

Garrett looks like a moron right now, a huge fricking asshole moron. Bruce Coslett could have come up with better play calling at the one yard line.

Rob wanted to kill someone right after the game, so at least I know he'll chew some secondary ass tonight. They are horrible. Worst I've seen.

I'd like to send a really big Fuck You to NY tonight. GFY, NY.

rob ryan should be patting people on the back tonight not being mad. ANd I dont blame garrett at all. Had garrett snapped that ball at the goal line he would have thrown it away..

its the most elemental fundamental thing ever.....your winning, no reason for risk...throw it out of the back of the endzone and take your points....win the game....

but nope. As always someone every week on the roster has to make a dumb mistake.

Roy williams fumble, buehlers missed extra point and now this. Like 4 of the last 6 games have one of these completely braindead plays.

again...Better coaches, same players. Veterans cant play like rookies.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
NO I get that. What I'm saying is you have to have the ability to do that so you can't just think you'll be okay with Felix and suspect interior O Linemen. If Garrett had that mentality then maybe he goes out and gets a better guard/center and a power back.

Easy to blame Romo and he deserves it, but he had almost no time all night and was once again, trying too hard. He needs a dependable run game to count on so he doesn't feel he has to do it all himself.

I hear you, eventually the OL will be able to do those things. But I thought for having to face arguably the leagues most complex defense, on the road on SNF for an opener, they pretty much did their job. If they had been awful, we'd have gotten smoked. Instead they played pretty well. The two worst offensive plays of the games (and three worst if you count the blocked punt) had nothing to do with the OL not doing their jobs.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
rob ryan should be patting people on the back tonight not being mad. ANd I dont blame garrett at all. Had garrett snapped that ball at the goal line he would have thrown it away..

its the most elemental fundamental thing ever.....your winning, no reason for risk...throw it out of the back of the endzone and take your points....win the game....

but nope. As always someone every week on the roster has to make a dumb mistake.

Roy williams fumble, buehlers missed extra point and now this. Like 4 of the last 6 games have one of these completely braindead plays.

again...Better coaches, same players. Veterans cant play like rookies.

Having Dez on the field with nothing to offer is what I mean with Garrett. He obviously couldn't run. Revis was running his routes for him. If Ogletree can't offer you more, why is he on the roster?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Having Dez on the field with nothing to offer is what I mean with Garrett. He obviously couldn't run. Revis was running his routes for him. If Ogletree can't offer you more, why is he on the roster?

Dez is a warrior. He wants to be out there. Unless the guy cant walk, you dont pull him out of the game.

Michael Irvin once played over half a season with a torn quad. Emmitt Smith played alot of one season with a bad hamstring and was clearly not the same back. Great players do this.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Dez is a warrior. He wants to be out there. Unless the guy cant walk, you dont pull him out of the game.

Michael Irvin once played over half a season with a torn quad. Emmitt Smith played alot of one season with a bad hamstring and was clearly not the same back. Great players do this.

lol

Holy. shit.

pdom

UDFA
Reaction score
I know we don't suck bad enough, but right now we're tied in the race for Andrew Luck. At least there's that.

If we did get the #1 pick, Andrew Luck would pull an Eli Manning and refuse to play for a sad sack franchise like the Cowboys.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

The same reason that Choice is, whatever that may be.

Cythim

Reaction score
If we did get the #1 pick, Andrew Luck would pull an Eli Manning and refuse to play for a sad sack franchise like the Cowboys.

He should let it be known that it isn't the Cowboys he won't play for, it is the GM/Owner who doesn't know what the hell he is doing when trying to build a team.

Top Bottom