kingdomcome1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Thought it was great and reminded me of mine. Being away from home as much as I am makes you appreciate things like that....

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
the production company that made that must have had an agreement with him to release that. Probably someone he knows.

That production house will probably make a ton of money when women all over decide they have to have the same wedding video.

Reaction score
How do you show up at your wedding looking like a scruffy frat boy? A real leader wouldn't do that.

Reaction score
They took the video down.

I bet it's because it was filmed at a place named for a Confederate hero, and because of the conspicuous absense of black people. Might as well have had Romo dress up in a Klansman uniform instead of a tux.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They took the video down.

I bet it's because it was filmed at a place named for a Confederate hero, and because of the conspicuous absense of black people. Might as well have had Romo dress up in a Klansman uniform instead of a tux.
starting to like this place more....

Clutch88

Practice Squad
Reaction score
How do you show up at your wedding looking like a scruffy frat boy? A real leader wouldn't do that.
What..?? Why didn't you school ya' boy before the wedding..? You were there weren't YOU..?lol

Top Bottom