dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The offense scored zero points.. we didn't get in the end zone all game if you didn't watch the game. Its not bitching.. its discussing some flaws that JG still needs to address about his overall game management. I know you cum everytime you see him on the sidelines, but he's far from perfect as a head coach yet, and as i've said before, i'd just like to see some consistent progress from the offense as the year goes on. Nothing bitchy about that, sir. Now, you and the officiating on the other hand...

The offense scored 18 pts dude. They didnt get the ball on the 1yd line from turnovers or special teams, the offense moved the ball down there.

As for the officials, when they are bad they deserved to be called out. people like you are part of the problem with them. You want to let them off the hook or look over all their mistakes, no matter how blatantly wrong or biased it was. They could have easily cost us the game the other day.

Reaction score
The offense scored 18 pts dude. They didnt get the ball on the 1yd line from turnovers or special teams, the offense moved the ball down there.

As for the officials, when they are bad they deserved to be called out. people like you are part of the problem with them. You want to let them off the hook or look over all their mistakes, no matter how blatantly wrong or biased it was. They could have easily cost us the game the other day.

No.. people like me arn't part of the problem with them because i have absolutely no say in how they function, if they get repremanded, etc.. and neither do you. People like you are part of my problem because you continue to bitch like it actually matters what you think, when in reality, you're just annoying everyone around you and doing nothing to help make the officiating better or worse. So please.. shut up.

There were some bad calls, we overcame them, they really didn't cost us anything.. and we won the game. Imagine that.

Reaction score
They need be better than 0-3 in the redzone or will have trouble beating teams like the pats.

Top Bottom