jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
I got some news that should cheer you up, a kid got shot in the chest playing the game this week. His parents are calling it a "trayvon incident"...

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
It is not just the Jews, it is anyone the animals feel they can attack without retribution. Is it any wonder that a culture that glorifies violence has resulted in stupid little kids trying to kill people? In a Godless culture where babies are having babies and men are to stupid and scared to be men, this is the result.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The problem is all these handouts they get so they can have more and more kids without any reprocussions like the rest of us face if we were to have 5-9 kids. What's the logic in burdening society with this? Why should I have to pay for someone else's kids that go out and commit horrible crimes?

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
because that is the way our society has been reengineered. Just accept it and move on. Anyone that believes in personal responsibility is old fashioned, behind the times, etc. You need to be more progressive Jon. Of course these derelicts should pump out as many kids as possible. It is their right to do it and it is your responsibility to pay for it. See how that works?

The average tax payer will pay over $29,000 in taxes this year. Are you covering your portion Jon?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Nope, I'm not. The way our country does things is ridiculous. My girlfriend says I would love Germany. They have a Turkish problem there though. They let Turks pour over the border and intimidate citizens and commit crimes. Europe has a big Muslim problem. They let them in and kiss their feet. After they set off bombs and cut people's heads off they kiss their feet even more. This world is crazy.

Top Bottom